[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a manlet(5'5) about to go on a date with a much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Hila.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hila.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
I'm a manlet(5'5) about to go on a date with a much taller woman(5'10). I know it's funny and all but we've seen each other at a party before texting and also when we were much younger. If she's interested enough to the point of wanting to go on a date with me should I make a remark about our height difference or should I just act as confident as I can? What can I do to not screw things up?

Pic related, she looks a lot like Hila
>>
>>18542939
If you talk about it, you come off as insecure. If you joke about it, ASSUMING SHE IS NOT SENSITIVE ABOUT HER HEIGHT, then that could show off your confidence.

>5'5 with a 5'10
I wish I was in your position
>>
I actually admire men who are able to pull taller women. There has to be something special about you.
>>
>>18542939
As a shorter dude (bout an inch on you) who's dated a number of women of all sizes (taller, shorter, significantly shorter/taller, bigger, smaller, same races, different races/cultures)

Most people don't give too much of a fuck.
Especially if they've already agreed to go out on a date with you (unless it's some online shit and you lied anyway).

Doesn't even need to be mentioned. Just don't be an insecure spaz.
>>
>>18542949
How do I joke about it without sounding insecure? Most of the times I joke about things I'm actualy insecure about I will sound insecure

>>18542954
I don't know either my man, it just happened
>>
Just don't bring it up you dip.
>>
>>18542963
Don't bring it up at all. Ever.

Trust me, please.
>>
>>18542962
Thing is, I don't know if she has any notion of my height, we've seen each other before and as crazy as that may sound, she started texting me first(I asked her on the date)
>>
>>18542939

How about you just go on a date with her and not making everything about your height. As soon as you start poking and prodding at the issue it will become obvious that you're insecure about it and that is 100 times more likely to turn her off than a couple inches height difference.

Seriously dude, just drop it.
>>
>>18542965
This. It's only a deal if you make a deal out of it.
>>
>>18542939
don't bring it up yourself, but if she brings it up joke about and don't act like it bothers you
>>
>>18542954
not that fag but one of my schoolmates was an Elijah Wood lookalike manlet, and he had some tall blonde chick obssessed with him for all of high school and most of college, and she was 6ft something. I never knew what she saw in him to be honest as he was a right jerkboy. Maybe that's what she saw in him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.