[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shitty dog not on a leash acting all aggressive knocks my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1492259969163.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492259969163.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>shitty dog not on a leash acting all aggressive knocks my little sis on the floor and scratches her
>get pissed and boot the fuck out of it until it starts wriggling on the floor squealing
>retarded owner ran away like he didn't even care about the dog
So my little sis got checked up and everything and didn't catch nothing from the scratch but shit, what am i looking at if the bitch snitches about the dog?
>>
>>18542933
you are an idiot
>>
>>18542933
lol
lmao
how was the dog?
>>
>>18542933
kick the shit out of her if she does that
>>
Hopefully you just get the shit kicked out of you anon. You sound like a piece of shit
>>
Snitches about what? You were in the right.
>>
>>18542942
I don't know, like i didn't kill it and the owner was gone when i left it. Retarded owners need to know keep your violent dogs on a leesh until it can behave itself.
>>
>>18542933
>what am i looking at if the bitch snitches about the dog?
that depends on many things, especially how low perceives such cases in your country. If the dog was not acting aggressive and you kicked it to death, you might have to deal with quite serious animal cruelty accusations.
>>
File: animals.jpg (10KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
animals.jpg
10KB, 268x188px
You can compare the damage done to your sister to the damage done to the dog.
Hopefully the people you're explaining it to aren't blind animal lovers.
Good luck stranger.
>>
>>18542933
Why the fuck would you make the animal suffer? One kick and he would have gone away. Only continue if the dog continues, you sadistic fuck.
>>
>>18542987
It was aggressive as fuck like when a dog sees another dog tier aggressive. Shit sprinted to her for no reason while my sis was a little bit ahead of me and knocked her to the ground barking in her face pressing its paws on her and would have fucked her up if i didn't do nothing. Like why the fuck are these allowed crazy dogs allowed on the street. From England anyways.
>>
>>18543022
>fuck are these crazy dogs allowed*

>>18543011
I don't know how to deal with dogs, if i booted it once thought it would get even more aggressive and try retaliate. Couldn't even rely on the owner to take it away or get it to fuck off since the guy ran away.
>>
You did the right thing, your sis > some doggo.
>>
>>18542933
You did the job of the owner - that dog will never knock down another child. If the shit bird owner had trained his dog properly your little sister never would have been injured
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.