[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Graduated college a little over a year ago > No criminal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: shedding the tears of time.jpg (26KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
shedding the tears of time.jpg
26KB, 500x205px
> Graduated college a little over a year ago
> No criminal background and good academic record. A little bit of work and volunteer experience.
> Didn't do much the first six months due to a crippling depression
> Recovered and ready to start my career
> Difficult to find work and forced to take small jobs in the immediate area due to transportation. However, said area is a small town and doesn't offer much.
> Bouncing from place to place looking for opportunities. Arranging a ride places is frustrating because I have to plan around the schedules of other people.
> Have experienced several false starts when it comes to jobs and have had to turn down a few offers due to transportation issues
> Financially dependent on parents and feel guilty about it
What am I doing wrong?
>>
Nothing. This is life. What you need to do next is get your own form of transportation by taking out a loan you'll be paying off for the rest of your life. Then you can work a decently paying job you hate until you die or retire.
>>
>>18542872
>having to pay loans off for the rest of your life
when will this meme die?
>>
>>18542947
It's kind of true unless you're financially smart.
>>
>>18543006
eh. if you get lucky.
>>
>>18543209
>you can only pay off your loans if you're lucky
What?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.