[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing for me in this world. I don't want to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif (307KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif
307KB, 500x265px
There is nothing for me in this world.
I don't want to work for a living. I have a well paying, very easy job, but I hate it. I believe having a job that is enjoyable is more important than having a well paying job. However, the few things that I enjoy doing are not things that one can earn a living from.
I'm in college, I'm making decent grades but I just can't stand it. It's been that way since I was in elementary school, I absolutely hate going into class every day, and I would much rather spend my time doing things that I actually enjoy.
I hate most of the people around me, especially strangers. I cannot stand making small talk with people, it's so fucking annoying. I prefer to be alone most of the time. I do have a few friends, but we all work and go to school so we don't get many opportunities to hang out.
I'm 22 and I just feel like I will never be happy. As I said, the few things that I actually enjoy doing are not things that I could make a living from. I ask you, what does a person like me do with his life?
>>
I think you feel the way that the majority of the population feel (at least I know I do). Other people suck, there'sno doubting that. The majority of them let you down one way or the other and a plethora of other things they do that tend to disappoint or annoy. That's life. Just keep moving forward and living it. It's really all that we can do.
>>
>>18542443
The world doesn't own you anything.

You don't have to work but if you enjoy things like warmth and nourishment it's encouraged.

Stop telling the world how you'd like it to be and accept it as it is.

>>18542470
>Other people suck
Compared to what...? If we placed bunch of chimps in some office they would tear each other to pieces before lunch. It's an absolute miracle we have a society where we can live so safely.
>>
>>18542638
>The world doesn't owe you anything.
Agreed.
>You don't have to work but if you enjoy things like warmth and nourishment it's encouraged.
I honestly think I would rather be dead than spending 40 years working some job that I hate. I believe that a person's work should support their life, not the other way around. My main question was, what does a person who hates everything do with his life?
>Stop telling the world how you'd like it to be and accept it as it is.
I accept that the world is mostly a shitty place. I'm not trying to change that. It's unfortunate, but there's not much we can do about it.
>>
>>18542443
I don't think that having an easy job or an enjoyable job is what's important. I think you need a fulfilling job to be satisfied - that's why people take demanding jobs even though they're difficult. So try to imagine work that you could do that you would find satisfying - perhaps because it betters some small part of the world or involves helping others.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.