[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: 1500574333840.jpg (221KB, 1163x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1500574333840.jpg
221KB, 1163x1459px
I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

I don't fucking know anymore. I am feeling lost.

I had to pretty much sacrifice this fucking summer in order to do 20h/week classes in order to make up for the inadequacies of my country's educational system, which put a FUCKTON of work to do every fucking day (I was pretty much studying the whole fucking time), and only today I had some time to rest, and guess what: it's the day that those classes stop, only to start again at late August.

I have to keep doing this shit for about 10 months, and then hopefully perform in some shitty examinations in order to be admitted to uni.

And you know what, fuck all that, I'm okay with working hard in order to be rewarded. But then again, from the little experience I gathered from working part-time doing computer staff, is that I will constantly be getting underpaid and wage-cucked, for a service that deserves much fucking more. Although fulfilling, shit-tier wages like those in my country can't afford you a half-decent living that I want to have. My parents can barely afford anything, I want to be able to afford shit. Not lambos & shit, just to have a nice apartment and wear some nice clothes.

And in all these, add the fact that I only have 1 friend, and the girl I liked so fucking much, and that we are a pretty fucking good much for each other, has pretty much ghosted me.

And the hopes for meeting someone like her are pretty low, since the fucking majority falls in the category of edgy chavs and materialistic sluts.

So what should I do when you live in a country with little to no future for a rewarding wage for all the blood I'll have to spill to be able to study & then study Electrical/Computer Engineering, and even slimmer chances to find a compatible partner? I am performing in my classes, but I don't find any meaning in continuing to do so.

Should I save myself the trouble?
>>
File: 1500276350467.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500276350467.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
shameless self fucking bump.
>>
>>18542388
Tldr
>>
File: rusev.jpg (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
rusev.jpg
82KB, 600x800px
I had to pretty much sacrifice this fucking summer in order to do 20h/week classes in order to make up for the inadequacies of my country's educational system, which put a FUCKTON of work to do every fucking day (I was pretty much studying the whole fucking time), and only today I had some time to rest, and guess what: it's the day that those classes stop, only to start again at late August.

>Buddy, some of us have no summer holidays BECAUSE WE WORK shitty jobs. You need to become hardened, sounds gay but it's true. The ability to endure shit like this mentally is something you just need in life. Think of it like training your mentality like a muscle.

I have to keep doing this shit for about 10 months, and then hopefully perform in some shitty examinations in order to be admitted to uni.
>10 months is FUCKING NOTHING. You gotta work for shit in this life.

And you know what, fuck all that, I'm okay with working hard in order to be rewarded. But then again, from the little experience I gathered from working part-time doing computer staff, is that I will constantly be getting underpaid and wage-cucked, for a service that deserves much fucking more. Although fulfilling, shit-tier wages like those in my country can't afford you a half-decent living that I want to have. My parents can barely afford anything, I want to be able to afford shit. Not lambos & shit, just to have a nice apartment and wear some nice clothes.
>Plan your finances. Make your own opportunities. At the end of the day nice clothes aren't that expensive, but they don't hand you a nice life.
>>
File: stu.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
stu.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
And in all these, add the fact that I only have 1 friend, and the girl I liked so fucking much, and that we are a pretty fucking good much for each other, has pretty much ghosted me.
>Get more friends if you need more, go to some place/activity to meet other people. Ask that girl if she likes you, if she doesn't = D R O P I T

And the hopes for meeting someone like her are pretty low, since the fucking majority falls in the category of edgy chavs and materialistic sluts.
> FYI10/10 Qt fantasy girls aren't into whiners my man. You sound just a little ranty and bitter. Stop whining and face the reality that Disney movie relationships aren't what real relationships are like. You gotta constantly work, better and maintain your relationship, like you do your mentality.

So what should I do when you live in a country with little to no future for a rewarding wage for all the blood I'll have to spill to be able to study & then study Electrical/Computer Engineering, and even slimmer chances to find a compatible partner? I am performing in my classes, but I don't find any meaning in continuing to do so.
>What's the alternative? Sell your ass? Start a let's gay channel? Fantaaaasy land brother.

Should I save myself the trouble?
>No. Giving up is how you being to lose.

https://youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk
TL:DR = Nothing is handed to you, you gotta work for it my nigga.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.