[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 21, girlfriend is 19. We live about 250 miles away from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jordan-face.jpg (179KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-face.jpg
179KB, 900x900px
I'm 21, girlfriend is 19. We live about 250 miles away from each other. 4 or so hour drive.

Met my girlfriend a couple months ago and we hit it off immediately. We're so perfect for each other its insane. I've never met a more perfect person for me. She respects me, supports me, is smart, hilarious, beautiful, the sex is amazing, and we can talk about ANYTHING. She lives with her parents and siblings. Last night a two in the morning we were facetiming. Out of nowhere I hear commotion and she does too. She goes to check it out and comes back with a really scared face and ends the call.

I freak the fuck out for a couple hours because at one point she buttdialed be I believe and I heard fighting and her saying that she's gonna call the cops.

A bit of back story about her most recent ex: She broke up with him 6 months ago and stopped talking to him 3-4 months ago because he would ask her family about her whereabouts.

Yeah so her ex barged into her house freaking out. Goes up to her room, fucking grabs her laptop and phone (she fell down the stairs and got pretty beat up in the process). Her father woke up and was like fighting the guy (she buttdialed me and I heard fucking everything it was fucking insane). At one point amid all this chaos he shows the parents the texts and they are disappointed at my girlfriend.

He then leaves.

I was supposed to meet her parents this week. Now I can't. We were supposed to meet up next week, can't again.

Honestly we're so right for each other and I love being with her. No matter how hard it is to see each other, we're still gonna be together.

Like am I too naive for thinking like i do above? I wanted to meet her parents so bad now this fucking asshole ruined it. Our relationship will be harder, but it'll only strengthen us.
>>
someone give me the ol' emotional support pls
>>
>>18542380
What has she been sending you that ruined meeting up with her parents? Something isn't adding up.
>>
I'm not sure I understand why her parents don't want to meet you anymore. What was in the texts that they saw?
Anyways, you and her are both adults, you can decide for yourself what to do. If both of you still want to be together, her parents cannot stop you.
>>
Well my relationship was the same age dif except my gf was the older one and the distance was pretty much the same. This isn't 1990 bro there are plenty of ways to communicate. As for the crazy ex, do be careful because girls have a tendency to pity crazy assholes they dated in the past
>>
Pretty naive, but if she's just as into the relationship as you are, then it will work.

>showed texts to her parents
>they're disappointed
>can't meet them
We know you both had to write some kinky or fucked up shit to get such a turn of events.
>>
>>18542452
>>18542456

We're into sub/dom type shit and I order her around to do shit. Like sexual shit. Among other many things (reminiscing about sex, etc) The guy read EVERYTHING and showed the parents snippets.

The mom read some of the stuff, which again is really fucking vulgar.

I mean I totally get it. Her parents are not in the wrong. "My daughter isn't a little kid" anymore type of thing, you know?

>>18542457

Honestly trust isn't even an issue in our relationship.

She's mine and I know it. Plus the guy's a loser if she does leave me for him she's downgrading.

She's not the type to feel pity. Her feelings come first. That's one of the things I love about her.

Nah like we can still hang out and talk to each other. Her parents aren't CRAZY. We can still see each other except now it'll be harder because she can't be like "Oh I'm hanging out with my boyfriend" because all they'll think about are those fucking texts. RIP.

>>18542460

I've never been so sure of how much a girl's into me. She even told me multiple times. She's scared IM gonna break up with her for this. Which I obviously won't.

Yeah.. See top of this post. I feel bad but I mean what can you do.
>>
>>18542496
So the relationship will work, you are both happy with each other, there are no restrictions on either of you, and all this mess is just a big misunderstanding because of a cunt that couldn't get over being dumped.
There is literally no problem.
Don't try to repair your image. Don't. That's a slippery slope and you'll break your back on that one. Instead, be a helping hand WITHOUT kissing their ass, so that they know that despite larping as their daughter's owner and sex master, you are somewhat reliable and not a complete fucking creep.

Also, parents are sensitive either way. My mother was crying once because she thought one ex of mine was a drug addict and I was spending money on her. Which wasn't true at all, but it never went through her thick skull.
It's just life man, everything will fall into place.
>>
>>18543377

OP here. I hope you can see this but that was beautifully said. Thank you so much and I will take all you said into consideration. Have an amazing day.
>>
>>18542380
I'm not sure why you think this won't crop up again. 1- why can this dude just barge into her house?
2- why does he know the password to her phone, and why are her/her parents cool with someone walking into their house and taking someone's phone, and acting like they have some right to be doing any of those things?
3- why didn't any of them call the cops right then and there?

Sounds like her and her family have at the very least some serious boundary issues, or you're not being told the whole story. Seems pretty fishy to me, and the fact that nobody stepped in at any of those points would give me cause for serious concern, not only for the family you're potentially getting involved with, but for the person they've raised as well. You're probly thinking with your dick on this one, but I don't think it's going to end well if that's the whole story
>>
>>18544045
No problem, just don't fuck up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.