[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be with gf for years >got a dog with her >had to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: pommy.jpg (79KB, 736x742px) Image search: [Google]
pommy.jpg
79KB, 736x742px
>be with gf for years
>got a dog with her
>had to be the gayest weakest shittiest dog ever
>she cheats and leaves
>left with the dog

What do I do with her? Do I keep her around so that my ex takes her? Do I give it to the pound? Give it away to some other family? Keep her? It's not a bad dog and it's trained and isn't all that yappy, it's just really really gay for a grown man to have one following me around.
>>
Anon, if you're not a dog person and you truly do not care for the dog, please surrender it back to the breeder or to a no kill shelter.
>>
>>18542278
Dude you are so wrong. Cute shits like pic related are chick magnets if you play it well. Also the dog didnt do anything to you, so might as well keep it as a memory of the shit you went through and to be smarter in the future. Id gladly trade my psychotic gf for her bro tier retriever
>>
>>18542368
I wouldn't say that. I do like her, and forces me to get some exercise. Just pretty gay. And just thinking of trading her for a bigger manlier dog

>>18542376
The dog is very nice, well trained, and is pretty independent, and it's a pure breed pom, so it's expensive too. It's like the perfect dog for me, except I just hate how gay and small it looks.
>>
>>18542459
Pure breed poms are worth a bit. If you really really wanna get rid of the dog, sell it to a trustable person.
>>
>>18542459
did you get this dog from a breeder?
usually they have in the contract a clause about returning the dog if you no longer want to care for it.

honestly, 'trading'? you sound like a shit person
>>
>>18542278
Noooo, that dog loves you, despite its somewhat gay appearance. Get it a big brother for when your not home! Walking 2 dogs, one cute and one tough will be enough to show your manliness and competence of being able to take care or/tame multiple breeds. Plus your new gf will need a dog to connect with(don't ever give that dog up to anyone else it's your child basically)
>>
>>18542524
Yeah this, "trading" makes you seem like a cunt. You talk as though it isn't a living thing with feeling and emotions.
>>
>>18542524
no just another shit person on craigslist.
>>18542534
Yea but it's just a gay little pom.
>>
you obviously have no emotional connection to this dog so you should get rid of it.

you think of it as an accessory rather than a companion or living creature, and not only that but as some kind of threat to your image and sexuality somehow, which is honestly some fucked up narcissistic shit. starting to get a picture of why your gf cheated and left you
>>
>>18542541
Poms are cute as fuck especially with a great dan(a manly dog) as its brother.
>>
>>18542553
I never said I didn't contribute to the breakup. Doesn't matter about the relationship now.

I could keep her, it's not like it's a burden to me. I just wonder if my ex will suddenly come back and take her away, causing more trouble.
>>
>>18542278
No it isn't gay. You are really insecure man. I have basically the same situation and have a tiny dog because of it. I take it to park and women always come up to it, talk about how cute it is, and then start talking to me. Women are much more likely to approach a cute dog and talk to you then a mean looking one. Learn the game dude.
>>
>>18542541
>Yea but it's just a gay little pom
You're so insecure. I've met many grow men, much order then me owning "girl" dogs. I never thought less of them because their dog was well trained and they didn't try to hide the fact that it's their dog.
That fucking dog has been through enough already. Being sold by another family that probably didn't care for him. Into some Numale and bitch relationship.
>>
>>18542459
>Just pretty gay. And just thinking of trading her for a bigger manlier dog

This shit is why she left you.
>>
>>18542610
>>18542644
these
>>
>>18542534
Dogs aren't as important as humans, don't go thinking it's my equal , you the type of faggot who cares about each ant on the floor?
>>
>>18542693
Not this.
>>
Op is a douche
>>
File: zira.jpg (19KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
zira.jpg
19KB, 500x353px
What world do you live in? Seeing a man trying to look tough with a pitbull is super gay!

Seeing a man with the confidence to walk a small dog, not caring what people think of him, and loving the animal despite looks or how small it is, is the sexist thing in the world.

Trust me, you will catch more ladies with a little pom or poodle than with a pitbul any day.
>>
I'm just glad it's a dog and not a child you two had together. You've got the maturity of a 12 year old and a child isn't as easy to deal with.
>>
>>18542278
give it to a nice old lady who'll take care of it well
>>
>>18542278

if its cute you can potentially get money for it. do not give it away to a stranger for free as they are often used as 'bait' for the dogs they're training to be used in dog fights, or get sent to a dog farm where they're kept in a small kennel and constantly impregnated all their life.

its not gay to own a fucking dog tho.
>>
File: 1414731488814.jpg (15KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1414731488814.jpg
15KB, 500x369px
>>18542459

>its gay
>i need a manly dog

i never thought id see the day where what kind of dog we happen to own defines our sexuality, but here we are.
>>
File: tumblr_lg5j8kHnN41qe0wclo1_500.jpg (183KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lg5j8kHnN41qe0wclo1_500.jpg
183KB, 500x423px
>be with gf for years
>have a kid with her
>had to be the gayest weakest shittiest kid ever
>she cheats and leaves
>left with the kid

What do I do with it? Do I keep her around so that my ex takes it? Do I give it to the state? Give it away to some other family? Keep it? He's not a bad kid and he does his chores and isn't all that needy, it's just really really gay for a grown man to have a gay kid.
>>
I'm gay and you could not convince me to own a pom.

so keep it.
>>
>>18542459
well your pretty gay so it suits you
>>
What insane levels of stupidity, insecurity and immaturity do you have to have to think having a small dig makes you gay? Or look gay? Or think the dog itself is gay? Like are you fucking 12?

The correct moral thing for a normal person to do would be to just keep the dog. But OP I doubt you have the mental capacity to care or take care it in any way, and think you should look for a nice family to give it to. You know, assuming the family isn't too gay and would make you look gay too if you're seen with them. Just jump into the oversized SUV you undoubtedly drive and bring it to the gay family and give the dog to them real quick so their gayness doesn't get on you.
>>
>>18542882
>read comprehension
Never said dog were as important as humans. Just said that dog have feelings and emotions. Btw the ant comment really was reaching you fucking faggot
>>
>>18542278
Use dog to pick up chicks. Oldest trick in the book.
>>
OP where do you live? I already have a pom and would be happy to adopt another one.
>>
>>18543199
To be fair a pom is pretty feminine and most gay men get one.
>>
I know what you mean OP. I hate little dogs. So fucking gay. You don't need that trash in your life. You need a big dog, a really big, mean-looking dog, with scars from all the badass fights he's been in, one eye missing, all that jazz. When you're walking your big dog, all the ladies will look over and go, "Oh my GOD, look at how BIG anon's DOG is! I bet he has a giant gnarled penis he can chop firewood with!" and they'll hurry over and suck your dick right there on the sidewalk. And all the dudes will see you and your dog coming and start sweating and go pale and step to the side and mutter "G-good evening, mister" as you saunter on by.

Big dogs rule. Little dogs DROOL.
>>
"People will think I'm gay because of this dog"

OP I hate to break it to you but..

If you worry about people thinking you're gay, you probably already are
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdU3Q446FJE

OP, notice how nobody wants a pom.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.