[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have retarded brother (compatible to fredo) >soon as dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1498831426737.jpg (20KB, 305x349px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498831426737.jpg
20KB, 305x349px
>have retarded brother (compatible to fredo)
>soon as dad gets sick, whole family comes down for money
>family manages to get will manipulated without incorporating my mum (who was married to him for over 20 years)
>I manage to convince him to change it, family get furious when it gets changed but will is still fkd
>after dad's passes family try to come down hard for money, stand my ground
>don't speak for few years, they use brother to try kick me and mother out of home for money
>try to talk to him soany times
>he is legit fredo form the godfather, greedy as fuq "s something in it for me on my own"
>have various solicitors working to sort shit out
Wtf is wrong with my price of shit brother, it's like you pretends to care when talking to him, then as soon as he's out the door he comes back a few days later and acts crazy then says we're crazy bla bla, why is he trying to make his mother hopeless? Anyone know the psyc behind this shit? I can only.think he has Id mindset
>>
>>18542007
Fun fact, back when Europe was run by monarchies there were huge wars started over this exact same shit.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession
>>
>>18542037
Kings and medieval times?
>>
>>18542007
Cut your brother off completely
>>
>>18542104
>Noble x says his dad promised lands to him
>Noble y gets dad to change the will on his deathbed and give lands to him
>X says the new will is a fake/dad wasn't of sound mind/y tricked him, etc. and raises an army to take the land by force, y follows suit.
This was a fairly common thing in the medieval period, often people did indeed do that shady shit x accused y of.

So you're merely continuing a proud noble tradition by feuding with your siblings.
>>
>>18542184
It should have went to my mother not greedy family members, I was a 17 when all this happened along with the other members being 40 over
I'm merely just fighting for what is right, hence it going to my mum, just don't know why my brother is so fkn retarded. He's been gullable all his life and he's also been in debt the last 5 years
>>
>>18542007
Probably a sociopath. It's more common than you think.
>>
>>18542007
Drop his ass and make sure he gets nothing.
>>
>>18542392
my moher has told me she wants to give him less than half te needles fear he has inflicted
>>
>>18542007

Give Borderline Personality Disorder a shot. It's a bit too general and 'well, everyone does that once or twice' for me, but it could be closer to what you're after.

Other shots are Multiple Personality, or possibly Bipolar Disorders.

There are, also, just people who are shitty and too fucking shit-brained to realize why shittiness is unsustainable.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.