[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know anymore guys. As I get older I start to see how many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1491200430265.jpg (210KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491200430265.jpg
210KB, 1280x800px
I dont know anymore guys. As I get older I start to see how many problems I truly have, and psychotherapy was just a drop of water on a forest fire.

I'll never be able to function normally.

Quite frankly my parents should never have been able to have, or raise kids looking back at it. They had just were not able for that type of responsibility.

And honestly Im sick of trying to fix things with myself. I know its hardly going to get better. The problems lie in my actual brain and upbringing.

I didnt want this guys. I just want to be a NEET and isolate myself from all further trouble. I was never good at being social anyway, and Im sick of trying and disappointing myself and looking like a fool. I never asked for this.

The only advice I want is on how to live while interacting with as less people as possible
>>
File: life.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
Become your own best friend.
>>
>>18541954
Theres in a scene in Dune, where Paul Atreides has to stick his hand into a "magical" box to save his life from this witch cult. The box holds enormous pain, yet leaves no mark or damage to the hand once removed. I think its a great analogy for the pains of socializing.

https://youtu.be/kJsYKhEV6o0

keep praticing and plow through it
>>
>>18541954
OP, imagine all the people out there too dumb to realize they have psychological issues.

People who drink or abuse drugs and can't explain why. People who do nothing but waste time beating themselves up for years, and never bother getting answers. People who are your opposite, who are too socially unaware to realize when they're being awkward or annoying.

You're smart enough to realize your flaws, but like the best of us, you remain shackled to them like a conditioned monkey.

The best advice I can give you is this: You are not your thoughts and you are not your feelings; you are the reaction to those thoughts and you are what overcomes your feelings.

You only know what goes on in your own head; if you could read minds you'd feel a lot less lonely.
>>
>>18542269
>You are not your thoughts
So, you are calling OP a puppet?
>>
>>18541954
You've got to put out your own fire, with help. Either that, or just keep telling yourself it's hopeless, and then keep being miserable. The way you look at situations is your choice.

>The only advice I want is how to live while interacting with as few people as possible.
That's just defeatist whining veiled as a request for advice.
>>
>>18542294
Try not to think about purple elephants.

Are you thinking about purple elephants?

Are you my puppet now?

You are not your thoughts. You have the free will to choose what thoughts to entertain and what thoughts to simply let pass.

If a thought makes you feel bad and takes away from your productivity; why entertain it? Is thinking about not having a girlfriend really going to make you a better person?

The real puppets are those who are slaves to their own minds.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.