[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get to date/fuck women? I've given up on online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 7-FB-ER-1.jpg (252KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
7-FB-ER-1.jpg
252KB, 1536x2048px
How do I get to date/fuck women? I've given up on online dating. Thousands of hours just to fuck one ugly bitch isn't worth it. I have no friends so meeting women through friends is ruled out.
>>
>>18541796
Tinder/bumble/okcupid
>>
I wish I knew
>>
>>18541799
I just said I don't want to do online dating.
>>
I wrote to an old acquaintance of mine a couple hours ago. I'm a fucking loser and she's relatively normal afaik. It took a lot to gather the courage to contact her but the line of thinking that made me contact her was that at worst, if I contact her, I will get the same experience as I would if I didn't contact her in the first place.
She hasn't responded yet, nor has she seen the message.

Basically just fucking do some shit man idk I'm a loner too what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>18541813
I don't know what you are doing, but it doesn't take "thousands of hours" just to meet and fuck on tinder.
>>
>>18541813
Then bars, public places, pumpkin patches given the right time of year
>>
>>18541830
I was on badoo for 10+ years. Only got about 10 dates and 3 fucks out of it. You have to be a very attractive man to score online, or you have to lower your standards to super ugly women. I refuse to believe I can't get better women than those I can get easily online, which are only the bottom 20% of women online or something, if even that.

Furthermore I don't like online dating for several reasons. You get almost no feedback from women in terms of body language etc., which means you can't really learn a lot from it and get better.
>>
I also want to become more fearless. Because I've had ok looking women seem like they were kind of interested many times over the years. Well not many times, but a moderate amount of times. But I've pretty much never acted on it.
>>
>>18541796
I bet you think the answer to this involves sitting at home and whining on the internet, right?

Because all the hot bitches are supposed to be coming to your mom's house and ringing the doorbell and asking your mom if she has any loser kids hanging out in the basement that they can fuck.

Fucking bitches, why don't they ever do what they're supposed to do?

Gee, you don't have any friends? What a shock.
>>
>>18542075
>I bet you think the answer to this involves sitting at home and whining on the internet, right?
stopped reading there, dumbass
>>
>>18541796
Having no friends significantly lowers your social status, that much should be obvious. Social status is a key component of male attraction.
>>
>>18541796

>i have no friends

work on that. not because they will lead to a girlfriend but because without it you are trying to circumvent the pyramid of relationships and it doesn't end well.

if you can't make friends, how do you expect to get a gf?
>>
>>18541857
This. Online dating just isn't meant for everyone. Chicks have plenty of choices and will drop communication very fast unless they're really into you.

I've literally never dated a girl who didn't reject my advances at first. Some people need to struggle with the long game.
>>
>>18542138
Bruh I get pussy all the time on tinder and I am NOT attractive. Just show them a good time holy fuck
>>
If he only trained neck....
>>
>>18542095
This is correct, unfortunately.
>>
>>18542386
how?
>>
Make friends first.
>>
>>18541796
Go out and meet some. Unfortunately that's the shittiest route that yields the best rewards. If it were possible I'd never waste my breathe on a bitch again but I know online dating is biased as fuck and it's suicide to think I would find decent pussy without talking to her. So sadly enough you gotta do stupid shit like going to bars or social events and open up. The amount of bullshit I'm forced to endure for an hours worth of ass is unreal
>>
>>18542096
This. Like ffs, it's clear OP has a very skewed view on what a relationship will give him/fix for him if he's more concerned about being single than he is about not having any friends.
>>
>>18542095
>>18542138
This is bullshit peddled by foreveralone fuckfaces.

Unless you're literally a cheetos-encrusted sea monster women will swipe the right direction and you'll get to fuck. If you're that desperate just fucking pay a hooker on craigslist.

>I have no friends
That's your problem OP. Try making friends before making romance.

Friends are a clear indicator that you have hobbies. If you have no hobbies you're not interesting.

If you want romance find women with similar hobbies to you. Unfortunately most male hobbies are male-dominated, so finding single girls into vidja and shit is hard.
>>
>>18542383
>Bruh

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>18542599
Just be confident bruh
>>
>>18542075
>triggered roastie makes a strawman

NICE
>>
>>18542599
You can stay a loser virgin then, bruh
>>
>>18542462
>This is bullshit peddled by foreveralone fuckfaces.

Care to prove us wrong?

>Unless you're literally a cheetos-encrusted sea monster women will swipe the right direction and you'll get to fuck.

Not true at all.
>>
>>18542453
> it's clear OP has a very skewed view on what a relationship will give him/fix for him

Wow you are retarded. What made you think that? Is it because you have preconceived notion of who OP is?

How do you get this

>it's clear OP has a very skewed view on what a relationship will give him/fix for him

from this

>How do I get to date/fuck women? I've given up on online dating. Thousands of hours just to fuck one ugly bitch isn't worth it. I have no friends so meeting women through >friends is ruled out.

I think he just wants to fuck a woman. You don't fuck your friends. You fuck women.
>>
Online dating for losers OP. Network with friends. THis cyber-dating B$ is for losers.

Meet someone, DO NOT BE DESPERATE and play as may different options as you can. Act confident but not a dick, play field, and be nice (not some arrogant dick to women). And look for a girl who wants love, dont go for the HOTTEST she is a high maintenance and will cheat on you. Find beautiful woman who wants love and wont cheat and win her heart and you will be happy for life. Speaking from experience.
>>
You're really not gonna fuck any women with that attitude.
>>
>>18542831
He's not fucking any women, that's why he has the attitude.
>>
>>18542846
Hmmm. I wonder why women don't want to fuck him.
>>
>>18542865
Chicken and the egg.

Also I was just following your lead. He doesn't have an attitude as far as I can tell.
>>
>>18542876

>Chicken and the egg.

The correlation between chicken and eggs and being so emotionally fragile that the only response you can muster in response to failure with women is anger and bitterness are no where near similar.

>He doesn't have an attitude as far as I can tell.

So, logically speaking, what is more plausible, that there is something wrong with the few hundred women he has interacted with or there is something wrong with him?

He can't attract women over the internet. He can't develop any relationships, even platonic ones. All the evidence points towards there something being wrong with him and his attitude.
>>
Let girls come to you.

I was once a fearless young lad. 100 public rejections later I was broken, and feel worse than I ever did before.

I got some good likes on OKC. They turned out to be weirdos but still, might be your only bet these days. Girls don't hook up with non-chads anymore. They are entitled. They have 300 likes on their selfie. They deserve a 10/10 6'5 prince.
>>
>>18542908
>The correlation between chicken and eggs and being so emotionally fragile that the only response you can muster in response to failure with women is anger and bitterness are no where near similar.

lmao. I think you're misunderstanding what I said.

>So, logically speaking, what is more plausible, that there is something wrong with the few hundred women he has interacted with or there is something wrong with him?

How stupid are you? From the below quote, point out the part where he says there is something wrong with a few hundred women.

>How do I get to date/fuck women? I've given up on online dating. Thousands of hours just to fuck one ugly bitch isn't worth it. I have no friends so meeting women through friends is ruled out.

I'll wait.

>He can't attract women over the internet.

Yes, he pretty much said that in his post.

>He can't develop any relationships, even platonic ones.

He said that too.

>All the evidence points towards there something being wrong with him and his attitude.

Not necessarily. There's something wrong with him, not necessarily his attitude. Although he does have a problem, and that's why he came to this board(/adv/-advice) to ask for advice.
Telling him "You're really not gonna fuck any women with that attitude", isn't at all helpful.

It really sounds like you're a white knight, who shits on anybody who has problems with women. Why else would you write what you wrote? It sounds like you're assuming things about him from the jump, and making him out to be the enemy. You probably think he's a loser neckbeard virgin, and not worth talking to. The below quote demonstrates that.

>the only response you can muster in response to failure with women is anger and bitterness

It's impossible to have a successful discussion if you come into the discussion thinking you already know how it's going to play out.
Try not being so stupid next time.
>>
>>18542927
>100 public rejections later I was broken, and feel worse than I ever did before.

HOLD FRAME BRUH
>>
File: dafgsfasfd.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dafgsfasfd.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>>18542803
>How do I date/fuck women
>Date/fuck
>Date
Op clearly thinks dating is an option, and the fact he(you, I presume OP) is not concerned about having friends shows he has weird priorities.

Hell, even if he's just wanting to get laid, the fact he's more concerned about getting laid than having friends is also weird as hell. Getting laid isn't going to fix his problems.

But please, get that defensive lol. Just shows I'm right.
>>
>>18543105
> he(you, I presume OP)

I'm not OP. >>18542803 This is me. I'm not OP.

>is not concerned about having friends shows he has weird priorities.

Have you ever not had friends? Have you ever not fucked women?
Speaking personally, I have no friends, and I haven't had friends for a good few years. You get used to it after a while. Sure, I've socialized some, but I've still never hung out with anyone. Point is, the desire to socialize is still there, it just fades.
On women, the desire never really fades, as far as I can tell. I know maslow's heirarchy of needs has some detractors, but regardless I think we can all agree that for most living organisms, procreation is of higher importance than socializing.

>Getting laid isn't going to fix his problems.

lmao. The assumptions again. Do you have a brain? Where in the below quote(OP's post) does OP imply getting laid will fix his other problems?

>How do I get to date/fuck women? I've given up on online dating. Thousands of hours just to fuck one ugly bitch isn't worth it. I have no friends so meeting women through friends is ruled out.
>>
>>18543145
Yeah, sure friend whatever you say.

>Have I ever not had friends?
Yes, a short time after I graduated high school and went to a college that nobody else from my graduating class went to, had to rebuild my social circle from scratch. It took a little time, but it's doable.
>Have you ever not fucked women
Well, given I am one, yes, I have never fucked a woman and I don't really intend to.
I've never engaged in vaginal sex with a man either though.

I understand where you're coming from, sexual desire is a biological function, but one that is remedied easily by your own hands. Or a toy if you want something special.

But the thing is, procreation IS socializing. Because without the socialization aspect, you're not talking about procreation (also I doubt OP is ready to be a daddy anyway) You're talking about the biological urge to shoot your spooge. Which again, is the reason we masturbate.
>b-but sex different!
Because you get to talk to, feel, be involved with another human being. Because you get to socialize while fucking. If you don't want the socialization part, you just wanna jerk off inside a lady. Nothing more, go get yourself a real doll and you'll accomplish the same thing.

>Where in the below quote(OP's post) does OP imply getting laid will fix his other problems?
Where he implies having no friends is not a big deal, enough so that he's not even going to attempt to get any, but heaven forbid he doesn't have a woman.

Your brain seems to have fled the coup my friend.
>>
>>18543204
>Yes, a short time after I graduated high school and went to a college that nobody else from my graduating class went to, had to rebuild my social circle from scratch. It took a little time, but it's doable.

Sounds pretty rough.

>Well, given I am one

I really shouldn't even respond, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

>I've never engaged in vaginal sex with a man either though.

> sexual desire is a biological function, but one that is remedied easily by your own hands.

This is coming from the woman who's never had sex. My god.
One, you're a woman. You have a lower libido and a different attitude towards sex than men do. And considering you also haven't had sex(I'm assuming by choice), then it's not wonder you think that masturbation is an exact substitute for sexual intercourse.

>But the thing is, procreation IS socializing. Because without the socialization aspect, you're not talking about procreation

I have no clue what the fuck you're saying.

>also I doubt OP is ready to be a daddy anyway

That's stupid and you know it. I wasn't suggesting OP wanted kids.

>You're talking about the biological urge to shoot your spooge. Which again, is the reason we masturbate.

shoot your spooge *into a woman.

Wow. You really are something.

>>b-but sex different!
>Because you get to talk to, feel, be involved with another human being. Because you get to socialize while fucking.

You just contradicted yourself. Why write that little paragraph about jerking off if you're only going to admit later that sex is indeed different?

Continued...
>>
>If you don't want the socialization part, you just wanna jerk off inside a lady.

Are you autistic? Are you on the spectrum? You're being very obtuse, and taking things too literally and out of context.
Nobody ever said that OP doesn't want to socialize with a lady. Of course he does. That's part of the appeal of sex. There's an intimacy aspect to it. But socializing intimately with a lady is different than socializing with your friends. For fucks sake, do I really need to point that out?

>go get yourself a real doll and you'll accomplish the same thing.

You must be autistic. Everybody knows that a sex doll isn't a substitute for the real thing.

>Where he implies having no friends is not a big deal, enough so that he's not even going to attempt to get any, but heaven forbid he doesn't have a woman.

That doesn't prove that he thinks getting laid will fix his other problems.

Stay stupid. Way to be an idiot.
>>
>>18543448
meant to anchor that to>>18543444
>>
>>18543092

>It really sounds like you're a white knight, who shits on anybody who has problems with women.

I don't see how criticizing people for grossly generalizing women is called being a white knight. Calling anyone who has a problem with your shitty behavior a white knight is a really juvenile way to live.

>Telling him "You're really not gonna fuck any women with that attitude", isn't at all helpful.

It is if its the truth. His inability to accept it is not our problem. If you live a life in which any criticism of you is met with anger and hostility you will perpetually exist in a child's mind and struggle to improve yourself in any meaningful way.

>that's why he came to this board(/adv/-advice) to ask for advice.

He didn't come for advice, he came for the echo chamber. He came in with an already made up mind about what he did and didn't want to hear and behaved as such throughout the thread.

>It's impossible to have a successful discussion if you come into the discussion thinking you already know how it's going to play out.

You literally just described OP's attitude perfectly.

>Try not being so stupid next time.

3/10. You got me to reply.
>>
File: whiteknight.gif (65KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.gif
65KB, 350x350px
>>18543462
>criticizing people for grossly generalizing women

Yep. Definitely a white knight. Not once did OP generalize women.
Don't worry. People like you won't be forgotten.

>It is if its the truth. His inability to accept it is not our problem.

You're pretty dumb too. He already knows he's not fucking women. Why do you think he made the thread?

>He didn't come for advice, he came for the echo chamber.

Your bias is showing.

> He came in with an already made up mind

Again. You're being biased. It's a little ironic too. He didn't come in with his mind already made up. You came in with your mind made up that he had his mind made up.

>behaved as such throughout the thread.

Care to provide some quotes? You didn't reply to any of the instances in which he behaved as you mention.
You just told him "You're really not gonna fuck any women with that attitude".

>You literally just described OP's attitude perfectly.

No, that's you.
>>
>>18543444
>hurr ur a woman so you don't count
This is also coming from many men I've known who share the same sentiment. Hell, there are a lot of dudes here on 4chan itself who will say the same thing, just fucking fap and get over yourself.

>I have no clue what the fuck you're saying
That much is very clear.

>Procreation
pro·cre·a·tion
ˌprōkrēˈāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the production of offspring; reproduction.
"in general animals copulate purely for the purpose of procreation"

That's the definition anon, I believe you were the one using the terminology incorrectly.

>Shoot your spooge into a woman
Yes, because you desire the emotional and social aspects that come with shooting your spooge into a human woman, ergo its not just about sex. You are desiring socialization as well, something you claim you don't.

>You just contradicted yourself.
Not really, because you didn't understand the point, admittedly, above. The point was sex with a human being is socialization. Sex is different from jerking off because it has a social aspect. My suggestion to you jerking off was if you truely believed you desire no socialization, you don't care about talking to people, making friends, or interacting with human beings at all, then jerking off should be satisfying to you. But it's not. Because you want the social aspects of it, beccause you want socialization. Ergo you should go make some goddamn friends you autist.
>>
>>18543488
fuck you are dumb
>>
>>18543448
>Wah wah name calling wah I don't like what you're saying nor do I understand it
ad hominem isn't an argument anon.
>But socializing intimately with a lady is different than socializing with your friends.
Not arguing that, dating relationships are different from friend relationships. But friend relationships are far more beneficial and will help you out far more in the long run than some pussy you put on a pedestal
You know they call them girlFRIENDs for a reason. If you do not consider them your friend overall, you cannot call them your girlfriend either.
And the fact remains, if you are unable to make friends, you are unable to make a girlfriend. Therefore OP needs to fix his issue of friendship before he can address the issue of being single.

>Sex doll
it is if all you're looking for is pure sexual release and zero socialization, which was the whole point of the masturbation section I covered in the last post.

>Doesn't prove anything
But it does. Otherwise OP's post would be "How do I make friends" not "How do I get a gf/pussy even though I'm incapable of doing the basic building block first?"
>>
File: 1473998226885.jpg (29KB, 193x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473998226885.jpg
29KB, 193x240px
>>18543497
>I- I have no more argument so, y-you're just a mean smelly face!
>H-hah sure showed you dumb girl

I'll take that as my win lol. Have a good one bro, go outside and make some friends, k?
>>
Do men not realise that most of them are even more ugly as fuck?
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 217x233px
>>18543092
>>18542803
>>18543145
>>18543444
>>18543448
200% convinced this is OP getting buttblasted and way over defensive lol.
>>
You don't need friends to get a gf/wife people,
that's dumbshit logic

I'm a girl magnet I just have no interest in hanging out with other guys so I've never really had friends
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>18543513
>I'm a loser who's never had friends
>Thinks that's something to brag about
>>
>>18543475

>Yep. Definitely a white knight. Not once did OP generalize women.

Well, he did. I don't know if you read through the thread before going on this strange defense crusade of OP's immature behavior but he most certainly did. Ultimately, you are well within your mentally retarded right to believe that stating objective facts that anyone with two eyeballs can verify makes me a white knight. Sure, buddy. Whatever you ay.

>You're pretty dumb too. He already knows he's not fucking women.

Nowhere in any of my words did I suggest that OP wasn't aware of the fact that he wasn't fucking women. I don't know what you're talking about. That doesn't even make any sense.

>Your bias is showing.

Now I'm convinced that you haven't read the thread at all.

>Again. You're being biased.

Or, literally just reading the thread.

>You just told him "You're really not gonna fuck any women with that attitude".

Never said that, however, pretending like that statement doesnt have any possible use or validity just shows how many mental gymnastics you're willing to go through to absolve OP of any responsibility for his life.

>Care to provide some quotes?

Care to read through the entire thread for you because you didn't bother to do it before replying? No, no I don't. If you're not capable of accepting objective reality then we're not capable of having a productive conversation.
>>
>>18543517
It's a waste of time to hang out with other people of the same sex who have literally nothing to offer you
>>
File: asf.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>>18543570
>thinks sex is the only important thing in the world
>Doesn't realize how absolutely cringy that is.
>>
>>18541796
Become more attractive.

Work out. Dress nice. Get a good haircut. Work on your charm.
>>
>>18541796
Ah yes, the supreme gentleman.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.