[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate being 22 and having no money. I hate having to count money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I hate being 22 and having no money. I hate having to count money to see if I can get something I want and find out I don't have enough to pay bills and get it so I have to wait another week to see if my check next time can get it. I hate seeing a paycheck with 300 dollars and thinking to myself wow I got alot of money this week then realising how small that amount is.

I know the obvious answer is college but how can I get more money. My job is 30+ hours a week in retail with min wage and no way to climb up since it's union. And most jobs I am looking for is just min wage also and anything higher requires a year or so of experience.

I want more money, I want to climb, I want to be successful, and I'm ready and willing to put the work in but I just don't know where to start
>>
>30 hours

That's shit no wonder you're broke

Teenage girls work that many hours
>>
>>18541773
Most retail stores for part timers offer 20ish, my old store i was only doing 15. Full time is 40 so 30 isn't that far behind. And sometimes it's 36
>>
>>18541768
sell drugs
sell your body
get paid
>>
>>18541778
so get two part time jobs or work your way up to a full time position, it's simple. nobody should expect to become rich by working a wage slave job. nobody should expect to make enough to live off of by only dedicating 30 of their 84 work hours a week.
>>
>>18541789
>80 hours a week for minimum wage
are you retarded and never worked a day in your life
>>
>>18541901
I was stating the available hours one would have to work per day with 12 hours of sleep. If you're poor and are only working 30 hours and still wonder why you're poor, there's your answer.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.