[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm rotting in my room I'm 23 with no job or studies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 3542621.jpg (372KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3542621.jpg
372KB, 600x600px
I'm rotting in my room
I'm 23 with no job or studies, only a worthless degree
I spend my life on internet

I do not see anyone irl

help me
>>
get a job
>>
>>18541750
don't wanna flip burgers all my life
i need future prospects

or i should enlist in the navy (not from the us)
Is army a bad idea ?
>>
>>18541753
You have a fucking degree. You do not need to be flipping burgers.
>>
>>18541757
it is worthless and i don't wanna work in that field anymore
>>
>>18541767
Doesn't necessarily mean you have to work in that field. There are plenty of jobs where they just want you to have any degree, regardless of what it is. Try to get a semi decent job and save up money, don't work in fast food. Community college or trade schools are relatively cheap. You could pursue your new dreams there.
>>
>>18541780
Universities are even free where i live, but i don't really know what i could study...

And what kind of job are you thinking about ? A job which requires a degree probably requires specific qualifications, no ?
>>
I'm 31 with 2 worthless degrees and I live on welfare. I have trouble forcing myself to interact with people; I can't stand most of them, especially not normies.

Not just lurking but also writing to other people over the internet is a start, I guess.
>>
>>18541784
Just search for jobs with non-specific degrees. A lot of government jobs just require college experience, some have good benefits. Just to give you some ideas...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1o54xu/what_is_a_good_job_that_doesnt_require_a_specific/
>>
>>18541795
interesting, thank you
>>
>>18541744
You are being really unspecific yet asking for specific advice. Just say what degree you have and what country you are in. There are probably thousands of others with the exact same life situation as you, so no one will figure out who you are irl, and even if someone does you haven't revealed any big secrets here.
>>
>>18541817
i live in france and i have a degree in history, i know it was a stupid choice but that's what i did. Didn't know what to do so i just picked something i liked.
>>
>>18541850
Ever though about being a teacher?
>>
Join the army/navy/air forces. I did it and it did wonders to my faggotry.
>>
>>18541858
I thought about it but the exam is hard and i'm fed up with history...
>>
>>18541872
I really think a lot about enlisting in the navy, i think with my degree i can ask to follow a formation as officer, and i'm in a decent physical shape so maybe i'll do just that, it seems interesting.

Could you explain a little more how it works ? At what age did you enlist ? What did you do before that ? also, which country are you from ?
>>
>>18541876
Not sure how it works in France, but in you US you can teach anything as long as you have any bachelor's and a teaching license. Could you only teach history?
>>
>>18541883
Yes, the exam is split in different sections (History, mathematics, arts, etc...), each one requiring a specific degree related to the section. I don't think i could teach anything but history.
>>
I'm almost graduating my army officer course. The discipline and the companionship you get there made it a really life enriching experience imo.

Also, there are plenty of humanities classes to study, since it's officer formation. You would certainly like that, since you're a graduate at History. Especially in your country, which has a big military history and tradition.

I suggest you seriously look it up. Can't tell you how that works exactly because each country is different.

I enlisted at 19. Currently 22. Drop out from Social Studies. I'm from Brazil.
>>
>>18541896
Interesting, i could sure use some discipline in my life. Yeah, i'll have to look up some info about the courses specific to my countries, but that seems really engaging.

Thanks for the infos!
>>
>>18541917
my country* oops
>>
>>18541744
Read. What do you want? Money? Go to the library and find books on finance.

Library sucks? Go to a better library.

Want to work in tech? Read programming books.

Want to work on cars? Read car manuals.

Want to live in the woods? Read up on trails, how to rough it, how to hunt.

Get off the Internet and find trustworthy info sources, which are predominantly in books.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.