[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are chicks that are into cosplay generally crazy? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: 1469828546625.jpg (332KB, 750x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1469828546625.jpg
332KB, 750x1159px
Are chicks that are into cosplay generally crazy?

I've never dated someone that was a "nerd" before, despite being really into comics and shit myself, but I'm interested in a girl.
>>
Yes, yes, and yes. Do not go there. I tried that, and not just once, and they are not normal. They are the female version of autists. But instead of r9k, they have tumblr and fandoms, and it rots their minds. Trust me: bad news. They are wild in bed, but like a drug. You get addicted to the highs and lows of their mercurial personalities. You'll never have better sex and more intimate connection, but they will drive you insane. You will learn to love being her slave, and she will sexually reward you, but it will slowly hollow you out.
>>
>>18541717
Story time?
>>
>>18541717
that's if you play their game

if you do not, they will just cry and be depressed alone while you enjoy your video games in peace
>>
>>18541689
go to /cgl/ and inhale their stinky pussies
>>
>>18541689
Crazy or not, they usually are always wrapped up in drama either way, and their friends will be toxic
>>
Cosplay girl here, 24f, I totally understand the whole craziness and autistic examples of us. I think those traits more closely align with a weeaboo chick, who likes anime and strictly cosplays from an anime. Ive noticed nerdy girls who are more into western entertainment are much more chill. Age also has a big factor in it, but then again everyone is different.
I have a bf and we are polar opposites, he isnt into nerd culture and he isnt familiar with comics or anime. We have a fantastic relationship, and because we are so different there is a lot to talk about.

nerd on nerd relationships are where the trouble begins.
so yeah, id persue it. She could be cool or completely self conscious and attention starved.
>>
>>18541791
what do you cosplay as?
any sample?
>>
>>18541730
Okay here it goes. First of all, let me say that probably over half of cosplay girls are "bisexual" or "pansexual." They're not really. They're just so autistic that they can't form normal relationships with men. But because girls are more able to cuddle and be in the same bed with other girls, they form "lesbian" relationships, which are actually mostly asexual. They kiss and cuddle with their "girlfriend," but they're really just friends who are too autistic and retarded to talk to guys.

Anyway
>be college junior
>really cute girl starts flirting with me
>I ask her out for coffee; goes well
>hit it off and in a few weeks, she's my gf
>find out she's into cosplaying; turn off for me because it's weird and I'm a high achieving guy, but whatever
>she's really aggressive in bed, biting my lip, making me bleed, wanting to be on top, aggressively humping me like a dog
>find out she hates her dad
>oh shit; daddy issues
>tells me her ex is a girl who had borderline personality and emotionally abused her
>tells me she has depression and anxiety and an eating disorder and is also an SJW
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>We have sex regularly, but at times she also wants to have weird pseudo-lesbian sex with me, where we just aggressively make out and scissor like lesbians
>actually train myself to be able to cum from just scissoring my dick on the outside of her vagina
>we alternate doing that and normal sex
>she shows me pictures of her and her girl ex and then says she wants me to masturbate to the picture while she masturbates to me masturbating
>says it turns her on if I'm turned on by her having been with a girl
>gets tattoo and then industrial piercing
>gets much larger leg tattoo
>starts telling me to insult her and call her gross because of her tattoos and piercings during sex
>says it turns her on to be thought of as a gross tattooed, pierced slut
>fucked up her body because she WANTS to be gross and loves being degraded.
>feels good, fucked up
>>
>>18541798
>CONT
>know how fucked up she is
>try to break it off, but I'm addicted to her, so I fall right back to her, and we start having sex again
>starts giving me handjobs all the time, randomly, and out of nowhere
>we'll just be sitting somewhere, maybe kissing playfully, and she'll unzip my pants and start rubbing my dick
>have to make her stop sometimes because we're in public and I don't want to get arrested
>she gets offended that I don't want my dick rubbed
>tells me weird shit about how men are automatons that women can control if they find out the right "codes" for creating pleasure
>starts getting into weird succubus roleplay
>it doesn't stop outside the bedroom and she gets really into calling me her slave and saying she controls me; she puts me down all the time
>still makes me masturbate to pictures of her with her girl ex, saying things like "you fucking lesbian whore. You like fucking girls, don't you?"
>she takes up all my time
>she isolates me from my friends because she freaks out whenever one of them says something politically incorrect or even tells a joke
>at my place all the time
>no freedom
>tells me to get a tattoo too because she want to make me like her
>hard no
>still starts getting really pushy about how I look
>tells me to grow a beard and how to dress
>she's pushed away my friends so I only have her so I cave
>she tells me I'm weird and fucked up for even liking her and that other people don't like people like "us"
>still pushing me to get tattoos
>everything getting ruined
>fuck, I'm still with her; I have to admit it; I haven't gotten out yet

Please listen to this warning OP.
>>
>>18541853
You should cum inside her mouth and abuse the shit out of her. She probably likes it.
>>
>>18541853
Did you get a tattoo?
>>
how to get cosplay gf
>>
>>18541873
No, I didn't. I'm really against them. I haven't actually changed on the inside. As I said, it's like a addiction. I'm addicted to her. Not just the sex, but her. I'll probably have to go cold turkey and cut her off completely when I finally build up the courage. I guess the reason I haven't gotten the tattoo despite all the other stuff is that that's permanent. And deep down, I know I'll have to quit this drug soon. But I keep saying, just a little more. It's so good.

>>18541868
I mean, she does like being degraded and stuff. But why are some girls like this? It literally turns her on to fuck up her body, make herself look as skanky as possible, and then have me treat her like shit and call her nasty names. And to be honest, it really turns me on too to be fucking her like that. But is it really as simple as daddy issues?
>>
>>18541853
I once had a crush on a cosplay qt but she seemed so innocent. She just liked cats and horses and other girly shit. No way all cosplay girls are like your ex.
>>
>>18541884
Yes it is as simple as that. Call her a slut, slap her face while she sucks your cock, fuck her throat really hard while calling her a slut again, spank her fucking hard and tell her to call you master.
>>
>>18541932
Mostly true except the last part. She like to pretend she's the master, and that she makes me degrade her. I don't know why she works it out that way in her head. Maybe it makes her feel better.
>>
>>18541853
>"you fucking lesbian whore. You like fucking girls, don't you?"

Almost choked laughing.
>>
>>18541884
>But why are some girls like this?

Hate to break the news to you, but her ex isn't the girl with severe psychological issues.

You should find out who diddled her as a kid.
>>
>>18541853
bro, get out, seriously
this shit will get even worse
>>
>>18542003
Oh, I'm well aware that she's extremely psychologically damaged. She hates her dad, but I don't know the story there. But her craziness is largely what turns me on and what I'm addicted to.
>>
>>18542026
I know it's fucked up. But humor my curiosity. What do you see coming next?
>>
>>18542029
Oh I get it. You just described my twenties. I jumped from one terrible, crazy girl to the next. I literally had one ex try to kill me in the middle of sex.

Honestly it spoke to my own issues as much as theirs.

Ironically, you know where I met half of them?

Anime convention.
>>
>>18542103
Well there you go.

I do want an answer to this thought >>18542032
>>
>>18541798
So I read your story while listening to Phil Collins In the Air Tonight.

Goes really well.

Got any more stories? I feel like you and me a are very similar.
>>
Just go visit /cgl/ and see for yourself.
>>
>>18541853
dat twist ending tho :V

cmon, youve got us to help you through it
please consider breaking up.
>>
>>18541689
It's a little bit eccentric, and it means they have a fair amount of free time. That's probably why so many of them are Asian and white, because they're from families who are at least relatively well-off. That's all I'd assume about a girl who cosplays. I would never want to date an eccentric girl who's family has her ass covered in life, but that describes a lot of young guys as well, so what you want to date is up to you. At least it means she's interested in fantasy and isn't a total idiot.
>>
>>18541689
Ayyy I'm dating a girl right now who cosplayed spidergwen recently
>>
>>18542190
I lost my virginity to a 30-year-old married woman.
>>
Chicks who are into cosplay like attention. This isn't a bad thing in itself, but the inner circle community of cosplayers is very clique-y and filled to the gills with drama.

That being said, if you think she is a sane human being, and she surrounds herself with friends that happen to in the sane department, then it's worth a shot. Not all are bad, just most. Find one that looks cute but amateur level cosplay. The more professional they look the more likely they're on the inside of the cosplayer clique

For the record I've never dated one but I know a fair amount of cosplayers because I'm a male cosplayer. For bonus points, If you're genuinely interested in cosplay and hit it off with a chick that does cosplay, she will most likely turn you into her guinea pig and dress you up/teach you how.
>>
>>18541689
All women are crazy.
>>
>>18541689
They're nutty as a fucking fruitcake and usually lack the mental maturity to make it look hot. So you have a bombshell with the mindset of an autistic 5 year old. Just all bad. Cosplay girls are even more braindead than regular women. See nigri and that lolcow momokun. They're hot but 2 of the most brain dead cunts I've ever laid eyes on.
>>
>>18542692
and yet somehow earn more money than most of us ever will. Sounds smart to me imo
>>
>>18542692
I talked to jnig a couple weeks ago at a party. She seemed rather nice
>>
>>18542847
A woman can make money just by showing her toes. Your statement holds no weight considering shit like youtube gamers and camgirls exist. If I had thirsty betas jacking off to me I'd be rich too.
>>
>>18543052
>So you have a bombshell with the mindset of an autistic 5 year old.

Anybody can be nice senpai.
>>
>>18543088
Still not seeing the downside.
>>
>>18543115
Of course because you'd probably happily support these dipshits. Me? I dont think you deserve praise just because you can squeeze your fat ass into a costume and show some skin. takes alittle bit more than that to make me take you seriously. If that were the case then every bitch who posts nudes would be a world star. No offense dude but guys like you are the reason why these bitches run around like their shit doesnt stink. I dont give a rat's ass if you have a hobby, but the moment you use said hobby to gain money through sexual teasing then you're dogshit in my eyes. These bitches are hot no doubt, but its the fact that they have to use slutty cosplay to even get noticed is fucking pathetic. I'm sure if you built a rocket you'd be real pissed if someone made a sexy version and dressed it in a bikini.
>>
>>18542320

This is gonna be a weird question, but do you live in Vegas?
>>
>>18543155
Nope, other side of the country. DW friend she's no two timer
>>
>>18543166

Good to know! I was worried I was going to find out I didn't have a shot thanks to posting a thread on 4chan.
>>
>>18543144
Calm your tits. Your intelligence argument loses merit when one gets triggered by opposing opinions so easily god damn. I'll take someone who knows how to dress or undess themselves over your small minded ass.
>>
>>18542190
True colors?
>>
>>18543269
>you and me a
That typo

What do you mean true colors?

I was thinking about how you and I are addicted to bad women.

We know their bad, we understand the logic. But it's like a drug. It makes us feels sooo good
>>
>You will learn to love being her slave, and she will sexually reward you, but it will slowly hollow you out.
I've been browsing /b/ for 12 years, i'm already hollow. But yeah I've dated cosplayers and I can confirm this. I've only dated cosplayers.
>>
>>18541798
>>18541853
>>18542103
Lol thanks anons just realized I'm relatively not that crazy. I don't know if I'm more surprised girls like this exist or that men actually settle for them. Ya'll realize you're enabling their craziness right? Haha.
>>
>>18543409
Yeah I'm enabling the craziness, but that's what turns me on, that I'm with such a thoroughly fucked up person who constantly surprises me and never lets me get bored. I'll never marry her, but for now it's really something.
>>
>>18543381
>Phil Collins on air
The specific song that came to my mind.
Kekking hard. Fits really well.
Also not OP.
>>
>>18541853
>tells me weird shit about how men are automatons that women can control if they find out the right "codes" for creating pleasure

is she wrong?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.