[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Non attachment a superior form of loving someone? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1500544876622.jpg (185KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500544876622.jpg
185KB, 960x960px
Is Non attachment a superior form of loving someone?

I don't mean emotionally distant or closed off, I mean not having your entire happiness dependent on one person, and being able to freely give and expect nothing in return.

Is this the ideal way to approach a romantic relationship?
>>
>>18541662
yes
remove "superior" though
>>
>>18541662
Romantic relationship is not ideal.

Ideal form of love is love without attachment like you described. Without expectation of returns. This love, since there is no attachment, extends towards all beings.

Romantic love is purely attachment love. Ideal romantic love is pure attachment love.
>>
>>18541662
Yep.

Sometimes it's tough but it hardens you.
>>
>itt: sagittarius
>>
>>18541808

>itt: faggot autist who thinks the day he was born decides what temperment he has because he fit into some overarching generic descriptions from the internet that are so vague anyone could fit into them
>>
>>18541808
I'm a leo and this is exactly how I approach relationships.
>>
>>18541845
lol! this guy doesnt know you can change your emotions and personality at will
>>
File: 1500575972389.jpg (50KB, 414x474px) Image search: [Google]
1500575972389.jpg
50KB, 414x474px
>>18542841
>>18541808
hang ur selves for buying this shit.
>>
>>18541662
>having your entire happiness dependent on one person
That's not what attachment means you dunce.
>>
How does she do that? How is she so qt.
>>
>>18541662
Yes to the attachment part, but its not easy to do. You should expect a degree of fair treatment from others though. Being a martyr just wears you down. You can't make others happy if you're not also happy.
>>
>>18542884
Make a fist and insert the lighter innit

Press the pedal to release the gas, wait a couple of seconds. When ready, spark a fire.
Make sure you open your palm for the flame doesn't burn you
>>
I'm trying to say respect yourself OP, if you're giving everything to someone who gives nothing in return. It won't make you feel "superior", it will make you hate yourself.
>>
>>18541662
How does she does that without burning herself ?

Is she a witch ?
>>
>>18541662
no I'd rather have a codependent relationship
>>
>>18541751
this post makes no sense
>>
Imagine, not waiting helplessly for his/her call.

Imagine being happy for him/her in whatever they do

They say if you love someone you let them go. I didn't really understand why, because you were suppose to hold on tightly to the one you love. But as I grew older I realized the best love is has you holding them tightly but knowing that she/he isn't yours and that all bonds must end. Its humbling and require actualization to fully realize.
>>
>>18542890

Just because you're not attached doesn't mean you're not gonna stand up to being abused.
>>
>>18542885
>Being a martyr just wears you down.
THIS
>>
>>18541703
It is superior though.
It strenghens you instead of weakling.
It frees you instead of locking you down.
it keeps you unbiased, so you can still develop on yourself without needing to fear being compromised to someone.
You are happy with wathever you do so you will have healthy relationships and are not expecting her move for you to have peace.

Its all win, all together, if youre also an honest person, and you can get to get laid with your female friends through pure honesty you wont have remorses of any type. again, its an all win win.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.