[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /adv/. I'm young (18) and haven't yet found what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: índices.jpg (129KB, 615x470px) Image search: [Google]
índices.jpg
129KB, 615x470px
Hi, /adv/. I'm young (18) and haven't yet found what career to follow. I have a strong fascination with anything that has a lot of data to analyse and compare. This habit has got me into a liking a lot of things, like cars, computers, motorcycles, guns, etc.

I'm also good at math, and enjoy doing it if it has a clear purpose, like comparing cars, for example.

So, is this a indicator to some career, or it does not mean anything? Thanks.
>>
>>18541654
check out computer science. You'll have to deal with a moderate amount of programming for the degree but after you have the degree the jobs it opens up are not limited to programming.
Here's a list of fun ones for the federal government which has astounding benefits. They've also got internships and summer programs that can help get you some exposure and see if you're interested.
https://www.intelligencecareers.gov/iccareers.html#career1

There's also some fun stuff in the financial field if that interests you. Actuaries and Accountants, stuff like that.
>>
I still have no idea what I'm doing at 24, So you're already on a comparatively good road. While doing a little cost projection on local trade schools I came up short on several degrees, Mostly because certain degrees are raising and dropping in value so much, Re-certification in fields like network security put numbers even farther into the red. Software development didn't look that bad, Work is plentiful but success in such a field depends closely on product performance and advertising unless you sign on to a big company, Go all salary man in what's essentially an art field.

Personality oriented assessment isn't a path I tend to trust, But you sound like the rare bird that could stomach accounting without hearing voices in your head telling you to burn the office. Good money in that.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.