[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How stupid of me is it to go do something I don't particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
How stupid of me is it to go do something I don't particularly enjoy all out of the hopes a specific girl will be there (that I haven't talked to and may not even be single)?

Quick backstory:
>it's my roommate's favorite bar across the city
>he and I have a little bit of a rift sometimes
>he always goes there and creates drama with his ex and tries to have sex with anyone he can to the point of being annoying
>I'm constantly getting hit on by girls I don't like because I'm not a social autist
>dudes there get mad I'm taking their girls
>the past two times I've been there, there's a super cute girl I take notice of
>for some reason chickened out
>hoping she'll be there tonight and I can talk to her

If she's not there, I've doomed myself to 5-6 hours of nerd talk, drama, and meme card games. What do?
>>
>>18541619
Just fucking leave if she isn't there.
>>
>>18541626

Roommate is driving and a cab/Uber back to my side of the city is $50 minimum.

I could technically drive but I don't want to risk a DUI.
>>
>>18541641
just go and put up with it. that's the price you pay for meeting qtpi.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.