[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dating girl for a year >I'm 23, she is 25 >Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1498932206222.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1498932206222.png
107KB, 221x286px
>Dating girl for a year
>I'm 23, she is 25
>Just found out I'm the only white guy she has ever dated
>Always dated black guys and 1 mexican dude
>She told me I'm also the shortest guy she has dated (I'm 5'9''), and that all the men she previously dated were 6'0"+
>On our first date she told me she wanted to leave because I was short, "but that she was glad she didn't"

Okay, so she has only fucked black guys, and doesn't like short guys, or at least didn't before me.

Why do I suddenly feel like I've stepped on a landmine? The other night she wanted to do it, and I couldn't bring myself to because of the thought of her only being with black guys before me grossed me the fuck out, shit made my skin crawl.

What do I do?
>>
>>18541430
Leave.
You'll never satisfy her with your lwd.
She's probably trying to settle down now, but without access to BBC she will end up cheating on you.
>>
>>18541430
LM AO
smart girl, get that white family after a lifetime of adventure
>>
>>18541447
Well, my dick is certainly not little, that is one thing I have going for me. But you're probably right.

>>18541448
Eugh
>>
>>18541430
Fuck. Why the fuck she tell you this shit after a year or maybe I should ask, how do you date someone for a year and not know all she dated and fucked were black and brown dudes? What the fuck else do you not know? They knocked her up a few times? She swapped pussy for weed? She still hangs out with some of them?

Anyway, one black guy, maybe you dismiss but solely black guys I'd get the fuck out. She'll go back, you are the anomaly
>>
It begins.
>>
Is this pasta? It's as if I've seen this before.
>>
>>18541457
It happens pretty often, remember 4chan has millions of visitors. You stay here long enough, everything begins to look like pasta, because you see the same issues over and over again.
>>
>>18541430

Sorry dude, but i would start looking for someone else. Its bad enough she fucked black dudes exclusively. The real red flag is that she had to tell you, and then say how youre short and belittle you. Thats her basically trying to put herself above you and make you feel grateful she is with you, which obviously is a very unhealthy trait to have in a relationship. But yeah, fucking black dudes - i dont care if this makes me racist or what but to me that is an outright deal breaker for a relationship. To me its disgusting, like a girl telling me she used to let her dog fuck her. I know its a shitty opinion but hey thats how i think and we are all entitled to our own beliefs.

Be thankful she presented you with the truth about her early enough where you can get away without complications like marriage or children.
>>
>>18541467
... Crap. You reminded me I've been on here since 2004 or so.
>>
Bruh, she was literally attempting to make you feel bad with the height comment. Just that alone should make you dump her.
>>
>>18541430
It took her a year to tell you she likes tall darkies....trade her in for a newer model who has less city miles...
>>
Burn the coal
Pay the toll
>>
>>18541430
Just walk away and work on your insecurity so in the future you know better than to even ask. Women don't just say this shit, you were probably prodding her for details about her past and now you know and feel inadequate. I have a policy of not talking about exes, not asking about exes and not even wanting to know they exist.
>>
File: 1423698131184.jpg (51KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1423698131184.jpg
51KB, 360x360px
>>18541575
I didn't prod her, she was drunk m8. Nice try tho mr projection.
>>
>>18541467
>/g/ in a nutshell
>>
File: Geralt Triss Ciri Yen.jpg (242KB, 2048x964px) Image search: [Google]
Geralt Triss Ciri Yen.jpg
242KB, 2048x964px
>>18541430
I wanted to stay with Yen but I just have to click that option out of curiosity. I ended up alone in empty Kaer Morhen at end game.

Best feeling ever.
>>
File: Piłsudski_16.jpg (191KB, 532x721px) Image search: [Google]
Piłsudski_16.jpg
191KB, 532x721px
>>18541575
>you shouldn't worry about a slut's slutty past, it is certainly not an indicator if she's worth it
Fuck off, lad.
>>
m8 dating a coal burner is a complete no go
>>
>>18541588
For it to come out she obviously thinks of it constantly. How has she acted towards you after the drunk and tell session? Wonder why she decided to punch you while down with the height comparison too? Hell if you said you always had girls with big tits and hers small but you went with it she'd flip shit.
>>
>>18541633
>If someone dates black guys they're a slut
Fuck you
>>
>>18541430
because you're an insecure faggot, that's not even a joke. That's the literal reason, you see blacks as superior because she mentioned something about her past exes and your shrimp dick ass knows you cant even come close to be equal to that. Go jack off and cry bitch boy. We'll be here to answer your crying post when you get back.
>>
>>18543151
not just black guys but EXCLUSIVELY black guys (plus one mexican). That's pretty fucking weird and many guys will find it nasty.
>>
>>18541430
get some side pussy
>>
>>18541430
>5'9''
Fucking hell, you're like a turbo manlet. Can you even see your reflection in the mirror? Do mirrors reach that low?
>>
Dude break up with her I once was In your situation and ended with a qt Mormon
>>
File: 1499477752535.gif (4MB, 240x266px) Image search: [Google]
1499477752535.gif
4MB, 240x266px
>>18541430

>Why do I suddenly feel like I've stepped on a landmine?

Because you visit 4chan too often. Normal people don't agonize over shit like this. A normal person would be satisfied that their girlfriend of a year had chosen them and chosen to be with them and wouldn't suddenly develop some inferiority complex based on stupid racist generalizations.

You're an idiot, basically. Just be happy that a woman is willing to be associated with you.
>>
>>18543640
Your call op

Just imagine your gf getting filled with nigger cum while the nogs nogs sayin

Ima cum shieeeeeeeeeet
>>
I find it gross and wouldn't like her as much after I found that out.
>>
>>18543652

So are you an actual real life racist or just the passively autistic 4chan brand of racist?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.