[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost my virginity to this girl I dated for 2 months, but I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: received_10212416486075161.jpg (94KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212416486075161.jpg
94KB, 1200x630px
Lost my virginity to this girl I dated for 2 months, but I was friends with her for 2 and a half years prior.

She dumped me, and then told me we couldn't talk anymore because it would be awkward.

3 weeks after, shes casually texting me talking about movies and food like nothing ever happened.

Is this it? Has she moved on? Or is she trying to get back together?
>>
>>18541427

She wants you to be her beta orbiter and give her emotional validation. Which is fine, as long as you are ok with that and not being in a relationship or having sex with her.

If you are like 99 out of 100 guys though, this will be an all around shitty situation that you wont enjoy. Guys and girls generally cant be "just friends" without there being some sort of sexual tension coming from one of the parties involved. Its just human biology. The only exceptions to this rule, at least for me, is when a girl is dating a friend of mine, or Ive known them since I was a little kid, or they are related to me. In all other scenarios, there will be sexual tension either from you or from her.

My advice is to let it go. I mean yeah if you truly value your friendship that much, i guess go for it. But personally if a chick broke up from me i wouldnt be able to be "just friends" with her. Id only be doing it to get in her pants again, which generally isnt going to happen.

Just my 2 shekels.
>>
The best thing is to just be friends without the beta-cuck orbiter mentality.
>>
I hope you didn't reply yet. Maintain complete dominance of the situation by ghosting her like she wanted. Or you could be a beta and text like nothing happened.
>>
>>18541427
She changed the context of your relationship from romantic to texting buddy; I hesitate to say "friends" because you're never truly friends with a girl who rejected you (if you still have feelings) in the sense that you would be friends with a guy or even a woman you mutually never entertained sexual interest in. I've been in a few of these situations and what usually happens is the girl gives me breadcrumbs of attention when she's feeling lonely, or needs validation but I never hear from them otherwise. So it's never really a friendship, I'm just filling some type of void in their social life. It feels demeaning so I've taken on the policy of rejecting any post-romantic offers to be friends and going No Contact (block on social media, don't respond to texts or calls). It's not really a tactic to get women back but to help me move on and avoid wasting years on unrequited love. At best, the woman's interest in you may be rekindled at some point because you've shown that you respect yourself and aren't going to stick around and entertain her. At worst, she knows you at least have self-respect enough not to waste your time in a farce of a relationship.
>>
>>18541427
One of the many differences between the sexes is that women sincerely and innocently believe they can dump you and still be friends, while men never want to see the bitch again.
>>
What about the chance that she wants to get back together? Could I sway her into remembering the good times? -OP
>>
>>18541427
If you alpha the fuck up, you can have her as a fuck buddy, which is all she is good for. Females do not use logic, they strictly use emotions, fuck with her emotions the right way and she will spread her legs.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-20-11-39-58.png (1MB, 1440x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-20-11-39-58.png
1MB, 1440x1431px
Thing is shed send me a message, and when I dont reply she'll keep going on about the topic after 20 minutes, snd then I won't respond, and them 20-30 mins later she'll message me again
-OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.