[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chatting with qt >turns out she lives near me >we talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 230x219px
>chatting with qt
>turns out she lives near me
>we talk quite nicely but I'm a bit autistic
>says she has go to bed and will write the next day
>next day I write her, she says she's working
>say she can respond me when she's free
>doesn't write me again
What should I do now, did she lose interest or should I wait until she responds again?
I'm probably not the only one she's chatting with.
>>
>>18541254
Either she's really working or she's avoiding you
>>
File: happy.jpg (133KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
133KB, 600x535px
been there my dude
in fact im there right now, talking to one guy for over a month every day, met up once, whenever he doesn't reply idk if he hates me

most likely she's just not free, but if there's another reason i wouldn't worry given she barely even knows u, and she's probably not worth it if she's that flakey and uncommunicative

sending happy feels :)))
>>
>>18541330
>>18541333
but I mean it's just a message you can write in like one minute on a bus or so. It's okay if she's working, but why can't she write back in the evening or the next day.
>>
>>18541333
>she's probably not worth it if she's that flakey and uncommunicative
additionally I'm not very interesting and get not much chances even online, I needed two weeks to get a girl that messages me back
>>
>>18541338
some people don't see it like that, i mean if u replied straight away she'd be baiting herself into a conversation she might not have time for and then she'd seem rude ygm

if i were you i'd try t leave it three/four days minimum then pop up just saying hi what's up, don't ask her why she never messaged you or anything just be nice and say you enjoyed talking
>>
>>18541344
okay I see, thank you. I guess people that see it as a continuous conversation exist.
>>
>>18541342
well get interesting then, listen to music and read some books and go on a day trip so ur not just spending all your time thinking about internet grills

and stop beating yourself up, most girls are uninteresting anyway
>>
>>18541351
I'm just a bit autistic and I never had a gf. All I do is reading and studying. I don't even watch TV. I guess that's weird for most people-
>>
>>18541356
you're literally the same as me, kissless autistic virgin 21 etc, you sound interesting you just need to stop seeing yourself as the problematic part of the conversation, if it doesn't work out then they're just not compatible with you and you don't need to change, just keep your head up and keep looking
what you're doing now is dwelling on one girl you talked to once and it's damaging your ability to go talk to the next girl because you have failure on your minds ygm
>inb4 ironic dating advice coming from virgin
I've been out with loads of people just not dated more than twice usually just doesn't work out
>>
>>18541363
I try to talk to more girls, but they usually don't write me back
>>
>>18541344
Im exactly like this, I prefer to not talk at all over an extremely short conversation where I have to cut it off. Dont mean anything with it, its just that I sometimes don't have the time.
>>
>>18541370
okay thank you, that gives me a bit hope then
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.