[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went out with my chinese/asian friends. It was my friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_ngngpuHXo71t6iwvu.png (12KB, 227x211px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngngpuHXo71t6iwvu.png
12KB, 227x211px
So I went out with my chinese/asian friends. It was my friends bday and he brought a girl from hong kong to his bday who he liked.,. he took her out to play arcade games and decided to go to the club. Im black, and we had an autistic korean kid with us who was pulling as well. She decided to stay with us and was letting me grab up on her/ we got her number at the end of the night. Now I feel bad for my cuck chinese friend who was trying to find a real girl. :/ I threatened the korean guy who was trying to get with her. But seriously, I felt bad for my friend. :/ She rubbed her somewhat decent boobs on me, and gave the autistic kid her number. she was obviously drunk but man.... It felt bad
How should I/he approach this. ?
>>
>>18541151
>I threatened the korean guy who was trying to get with her
why did u threaten him lmao pls refrain from chimping out in front of foreigners
>>
>>18541151
You have to be 18+ to be here.
>>
>>18541151
Why the fuck do you need to make this about race? Why does your BLM worshipping ass need to make EVERYTHING about race? What the fuck does it matter that your friends are Chinese or Korean or anything?

Alright, you want to make this about race? Let me speak to you on your level:
Why do all of the top quality black women like white men, while only the emotionally broken white girls with daddy issues like black men?

See, that's absolutely irrelevant to what you posted; but so is including your races in the OP. So, answer the question, nigger!
>>
>>18541205
I have to agree with this guy, OP. You don't see people saying "So I was going with my german friend, and my germand friend was this and that, and that other freind was from an arabic state, so that friend from the arabic state was this and that"

Dude, we don't care for their ethnicity in this context.

Anyways, tell him. Just talk to the guy.
>>
>>18541151
Racist nigger confirmed. No advice for you.
>>
>>18541151
If she was drunk she was not fully responsible for her actions.
If she was not fully responsible, her flirting is not to be taken as her real feelings.
If you have no guide to her real feelings, it would be wrong to assume she's available.
Back off.
>>
>>18541151
So you knew your friend liked her but you still were intimate with her? You even threatened someone who was making moves on her but not to guide her towards your friend but yourself.

You're not a friend.
>>
>>18541546
> if she was drunk she was not fully responsible for her actions.
>sjw detected
Listen mate, getting drunk is a rational dicision in the first place. She is responsible for every damn thing she does during the intoxication. If she knows, that she is flirty during intoxication and still chooses to get drunk, then guess what: she is still accountable for every move she makes, even if she wouldn't do stuff like this when sober. Though you are kinda right, that this feelings couldn't be her real feelings, there is still the chance that they are real.
>>
>>18541151
ITS A TRAP! she wanted you to hookup so she can say you tried to rape her
>>
>>18541178
This
>>
>>18541151
Pulling the race card. Well here's a race card for you. Why'd you have to threaten the guy like the typical aggressive nigger that you are?
>>
>>18541151

>1 post by this id
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.