[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've had a gf for about 2 years now. It has been going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1497456773094-JapanesePrints_3.jpg (48KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
1497456773094-JapanesePrints_3.jpg
48KB, 600x415px
So I've had a gf for about 2 years now. It has been going pretty well for the entire time. She basically worships the ground that I walk on. Within the last couple of years my sex drive has been through the roof.
About 2 weeks ago I fucked my ex, I was hung up on here for a very long time and I was to a certain extent right until I fucked her. We both made it clear that is was just sex. And I no longer have this underlying want of her.
Afterwards I really didn't feel guilty (wore a condom, didn't cum) mostly because it reassured myself that I 100% want to be with my gf.
I'm still in contact with my ex with talk on snap all the time but the thing is she still wants to fuck all the time and when I get horny I get completely retarted. Like I'm suppose to go over after work in a couple of hours and fuck her. I had no problem with it being a one time thing but I feel like if I do it again I'm going to do it a third time etc, etc. And that's where the problems come
What do you guys think? Am I a complete piece of shit or just kind of a piece of shit. Should I completely cut contact with my ex or is it possible to have sex on the dl and not have it affect anything?
>>
Bump
>>
Bump?
>>
>Am I a complete piece of shit or just kind of a piece of shit
Definitely a complete one.
Tell your girlfriend, break up if she doesn't and find an outlet for your drive that doesn't hurt people caring about you.
>>
>>18540892
Fucking cheating scum

Break up with your girlfriend, she doesn't deserve to be with a disgusting cheater
>>
>>18540892
Cun't gotta girl who worships you and you fucking cheat? fucking hell. Break up with her if it's sex you care about stay with your ex.
>>
File: cheating bait2.png (78KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait2.png
78KB, 540x281px
>>18540892
Break up with your current gf and return back to your ex. Or just die cheating scum.
>>
you're not just kinda a piece of shit, you are the definition of shit.

theres something wrong with you if youve been hung up over your ex while still with your girlfriend. and actively cheating? you and your ex deserve to get shot.

i hope your girlfriend breaks up with your sorry ass. you say you want to be with her 100% but when she finds out, you think she'll want to be with you?

cheating scum.
>>
Cut contact with your ex, break up with your girlfriend, then shoot yourself in the face.
>>
>>18541432
this
>>
>>18540892
Men were made to have multiple female partners. Go ahead, fuck both and have fun while you're young.

I've had girlfriends all my life, even as married. Heck, sometimes the girlfriend would end in my bed together with my wife.

Sex is sex, shouldn't be confused with love. Just fuck and have fun. Anyone complaining are right wing fascists that probably voted for Trump instead of Hillary.
>>
>>18541529
Degenerate. Enjoy never having meaningful relationships as you slide deeper into the mire of your hedonistic pursuits.
>>
>>18541631
I'm married for 7 years now, have four kids and run my own business. On top of that I get sex whenever I want from these two women of mine. There's a lot of play together on our bedroom. I'm just not allowed to have kids from these girlfriends.

Men have the natural need for sex more often than women. And women also enjoy polygamism when it's done right. Look at the Islamic world, you get up to 4 women per household but I honestly wouldn't be able to keep up with that, two is good enough for me.

Just crawl back to /pol/ with that racist talk. You're probably one of those white people that fantasizes about his sister or her daddy and then criticize anyone who is happy with two adult women.
>>
>>18540892
How would you feel if your girlfriend treated you the way you're treating her right now. I don't think you're in love with her, but keep her around because she's convenient. Do you love her at all? Do you want good for her? Then why keep her in a farce of a relationship while you step out to get your needs fulfilled elsewhere?
>>
>>18541657
Precisely, your behavior is justified in your eyes because your moral guide is essentially how much pleasure one derives from an action.

Enjoy living like an animal, ruled by your base impulses.
>>
>>18541657
What about this post is racist? Pointing out the self-serving aspects of the prioritization of sex over meaningful relationships is racist?
>>
>>18541529
Nah you've got it wrong, kids the liberals who support the feminization and castration of men.

Honestly, men cheating isn't a big deal at all, because men don't develop feelings like women do. A guy fucking some slut while in a relationship is literally no different than just jerking off.

OP I would suggest to just keep giving it to your ex as long as she's clear it's just sexual.
Cut it out with the snaps and texting though because that's how you will get caught.
>>
>>18540892

Cut contact or risk losing your girlfriend and your ex.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
>>
>>18541666
You are clearly tainted by the devil as noted by your triples.

And you are racist for considering others not following your creeds as an animal. Tells us the truth without lying (that's a sin): you're just a privileged white woman, aren't you?

If you are, you really see the world only thorough your own lenses, the white ones.
>>
>>18541666

Nothing wrong with a bit hedonism, we're all animals after all. Animals want to be comforted, loved, and to be fed.

There's nothing wrong doing things that feel good, if and only if that action is not conducive to harma nd negative consequences.
>>
>>18541688
I gave no indication of my moral beliefs. All I have stated is that those who can't control their impulses are no better than at best, children, and at worst, animals.

Unhapiness stems from unfulfilled desires. Control your desires and you will hold the key to your hapiness and sense of purpose. Give into your gluttony and nothing can ever satisfy.

A dog likes to roll in shit because it doesn't no better. It only cares for its own pleasure then, with no thought of any consequences.
>>
>>18541696
Ah, the "utilitarian" argument. It's okay if you don't believe life has any purpose other than pleasure; that the standard of behavior is a relativistic measurement of ones pleasure.
>>
>>18541701
> Not answering a direct question

I've got it right. You are a privileged white woman that thinks everyone should live according to her medieval Catholic creeds.
>>
>>18541696
So our animal (base) desires are what we should fulfill? Why not try to direct that energy to something a little more noble than what's little better than masturbation. Surpress your self-serving desires, and live to acheive a much grander purpose.
>>
>>18541657
>I'm married for 7 years now, have four kids and run my own business

Me, too!
>>
>>18541657

Are you a blue collar worker? why are you here?
Do your kids go to school?
srs talk
>>
>>18541715
Nope. First generation male POC who has seen the decline of society due to the apathy, gluttony, and lack of self-control.
It saddens me when I see how much wasted potential there is because people waste so much time on the issues caused by their hedonism.

I'm not judging anyone - I'm just saddened to see people looking for their next fix of pleasure. No better than animals, or drug addicts.
>>
>>18541723
Yes, blue collar. Story time then. I start working early in the morning about 05:00 to organize the day with other workers, then manage to get back home for breakfast at 07:30 with the kids and drive them to school.

The rest of the day is checking how everything is working and talking to tenants. Usually free from work around 17:00. These girlfriends are usually clients on their 30s, 40s. They're alone and I guess the manly figure fills their fantasies. I'm happy in my wedding and don't get attached to any of these women, it's just really sex.

With four kids you no longer sex as that special. My wife gets pregnant very easily, she doesn't want contraceptives (hormone changes, secondary effects) and there's only so long a guy will go on without sex.

I didn't wanted to cheat, so I told the truth. That I was fucking some customer. She demanded to meet her, they met for dinner here in the house. I didn't know what to expect, both women started talking/comparing about what I was doing to them in bed. That customer was just some lonely woman, I was clear that I didn't want any relationship with her. So the women ended up getting along, especially after two bottles of wine. Honestly, both could have me as much as they want. Eventually that girlfriend found some other guy after about a year or so, that was the first one we've got.
>>
>>18541723
I'm here because it's my quiet time. Been here since I was a pimpled teenager.

I used to be a zero with women, had this romantic notion of them and they would largely ignore me or put on the friendzone. At some point, was so frustrated and angry that made a promise to myself that I wouldn't talk to them again, or at least talk as minimum as possible with just grunt words.

I'm from a poor family. Didn't had money for college and my father needed help on the construction site. So, even thought shy and afraid to talk with women, my body builded up from working outside, my hands are full of scars from the constant working cuts.

I also didn't shaved and only took bath like once a week, always without soap nor shampoo (don't even remember why). My mom used to complain about the swear stink.

Ironically enough, caring less (almost nothing) for women reverted the table. With my first girlfriend made her mission to wash and groom me every two days. I wouldn't hold a conversation with her, most times just nod yes or no without even whispering a word. That really drove her horny like heck. I would just get in bed really tired and she would make a point of pleasuring me. I wouldn't care much (was tired) so would just let her do oral or bareback. Very often I would get home (already rented my place with 20 y.o.) and would fuck her quick and hard on the kitchen without any words, she actually cooked better after that.

Without talking much, I guess women assumed they had to be submissive and housewives. I never asked for such thing, but feels good to have food ready and sex whenever feeling like it.

That's it. Two women is an highlight but my main concern is getting the bills paid and being around to help raising the kids. After four of them, feels strange when the house is quiet.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.