[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's come to my attention that I'm boring (or at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

It's come to my attention that I'm boring (or at least too reserved).
Women don't like boring men because they have the attention span of a flea.

How do I become less boring to get pussy?
Bitches know what I'm talking about even though they won't admit it.
>>
>>18540579
Do something interesting.
>>
This
>>18540838
Just do something that is interesting to you and to others.

Also ugly people are always boring so that's always the possibility
>>
>>18540853
Yeah, that's the secret to getting laid. Women dont like a guy with big muscles because hes got big muscles, they like him because of the accomplishment of him becoming so fit. They also dont care about the fancy car, they care about the driver that somehow managed to get one. They dont care about money either, theyre just amazed by his ability to make it. They see a guy who has alot of accomplishments and a good life and want to be with him in the hopes he'll improve their lives as well. Get shit done in life just for the sake of getting shit done in life and you'll get laid.
>>
>>18540579
talk about the other person like you're genuinely interested in them. be genuinely interested in them
>>
>>18540579
>Women don't like boring men because they have the attention span of a flea.

I think I found your problem.
>>
>>18540910
I meant literally the opposite mate

If you are ugly people perceive you as boring and if you are attractive you are perceived as exiting even if you were otherwise identical.
>>
>>18540933
I dont have that problem. I get attention from women all the time, and i look like a thumb.
>>
>>18540962
Of course it doesn't mean you can't it just means it's significantly harder
>>
>>18540973
No, its very easy. I go out all the time doing bucket list level stuff and i always have at least someone who wants to tag along. Then theres the productive side of my life which always impresses people. Adventurous and productive, the two main traits you need.
>>
>>18540579
Read the book " the power of the introvert"
>>
>>18541022
You wouldn't need neither if you were good looking, which by definition makes it easier
>>
>>18541028
Not comparing yourself to other men also makes it easier.
>>
>>18540579
> be me ordinary to ugly looking definately not the best looking
> pretty boring
> able to converse with women to make it sound like I'm totally into everything about them and make them the centre of attention
> compliments
> listen
> pay attention
> self deprecating humor
Have a lot of success with women..
you don't have to worry about you, turn your attention to them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.