[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked my gf if she wanted to go on our fourth date tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 139x139px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 139x139px
I asked my gf if she wanted to go on our fourth date tomorrow and she said no. She usually is enthusiastic and ALWAYS wants to see me. At the beginning of the week she said that she missed me and now that I ask her, she says no. I don't want to ask her why she doesn't want to go, since I don't want to come off as nosy.
>>
>>18540255
if she's your girlfriend, there should be trust between the two of you and that means that you should be able to ask her why she doesn't want to
>>
>>18540264
Well I asked her about 2 hours ago and it would be dumb to bring it up now
>>
Just ask her about it
>>
4chan is for 18-year-olds, and judging by your post, you are not 18. I'm not saying this to insult you, I'm warning you to get away while you're still young.
>>
>>18540350
What do you want him to get away from?
>>
>>18540350
Maybe this guy is really bad at relationships
>>
>>18540255
>fourth date
>enthusiastic and ALWAYS wants to see me
Is this your first month together or something? Feelings at the beginning of a relationship can be pretty bipolar
>>
>>18540255
>is supposed to be your girlfriend
>don't ask her things because it would be nosy

You're either too young to know what a girlfriend is, not actually dating her, or both.
>>
>>18540255
>fourth date
>girlfriend
>misses you
Holy shit
>>
>>18540255

im guessing youre fairly young, but from my experiences dating when i was in college my late teens/early 20s at that time youre not dating until youve been together 1-2 months and had the exclusivity talk. one girlfriend i had right before i graduated when i was 23 after seeing eachother 4 times asked if it was alright if she went out with another guy at the same time and i was just like bitch what. long story short we were together 2 months then she out of the blue dumped me over text

coming from someone in their late 20's with experience, women are sketchy as fuck. my current girlfriend ive been with for a few years talked to her ex for the first year we were together and it drove me nuts, moreso the fact she didnt tell him that she was with me. i ended up giving her the ultimatum quit talking to him or get the fuck out of my house and she chose the latter

TLDR dont invest in women unless youve been together a few months and had the exclusivity talk because women are sketchy manipulative hoes to men
>>
>>18540255
Let me explain something to you.

If you aren't close enough to ask her what's going on, she's not actually your girlfriend.
>>
>>18540444
>>18540856
Fuck you we're in love. It was love at first sight.
>>
>>18540867
It's ok. This is your first experience with such things. You will learn.
>>
If you haven't had sex, she's not your girlfriend.
>>
>>18540357
4chan, of course
I would leave if I could, but you're here forever
>>
File: bugs bunny glowy eyes.jpg (21KB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
bugs bunny glowy eyes.jpg
21KB, 540x340px
>>18540867
>>
being 12 was fun, things were far far more simple
>>
>>18540255
You poor little kid, you got lots to learn.
> 3 dates - not your girlfriend
> ask to go on 4th date get a "no" with no further explanation confirms she not your girlfriend
You'll grow and learn little dude
It'll be ok.
>>
>>18540867
hook, line and sinker.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18540825
>hoes
Nah. They just want the best boy (or the ex). You were probably just quick rebound for them to not feel bad.
>>
>>18540825
Oh anon so much here in your post problematic.

One, how was it out of the blue when a girl you went on 4 dates with asked if it was ok to date another guy. 4 dates is not a gf but a girl you are dating and she decided to be exclusive with the other guy after a few months.

Two, if you move a girl in your place and have to threaten to throw her out to get her to stop with her ex and tell him the guy she lives with is her bf, she was/is not committed to you. She just doesn't have another place to go and using you while she tries to reconcile. If you really want the truth and dig a little you will find she is still talking with the ex.
>>
>>18540867
THIS IS NOT OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.