[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be balding virgin at 20 >want to be genuinely intimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>be balding virgin at 20
>want to be genuinely intimate with a cute girl 18-22 in my lifetime BAD

i will genuinely kill myself if i can't do this ever

please tell me is it ever possible, i just want a cute girl 18-22 to be attracted to me once in my whole lifetime
>>
sure it's possible. shave your head btw
>>
>>18540151
i dont want to shave my head

i look like an ugly thug

i bought an $800 hair system with real human hair that i have to replace with another $800 three times a year

im in love with a girl that isnt attracted to bald guys
>>
>>18540158
Dude if you have $800 to drop on hair products you already have a +1 for not being broke.

The only solution and I mean the ONLY solution is to get muscle built like an MMA fighter; delts, abs, biceps and back. You need to lift. It is the only way. Being built af is the only way you will replace the value lost from being bald, or having a receding hairline. In fact, I think it's enough to replace all the value lost, and then add some.

Me personally I decided I wouldn't fuck with hair restoration BS. My dad is bald, all his brothers are bald; I will probably be bald. So I resolved to get ripped. And I know damn well it's going to work.

The dating market sucks and is brutal. Your best bet is to start lifting now. 20 is very early.

And ditch the girl that crosses guys off her list if they're bald. That's shallow. And you know you don't have the gorgeous beauty boy hairline she fawns over (that cunt)
>>
>>18540158
I've never met a balding person that didn't regret not quickly shaving their head and trying to salvage their hair. I'm not saying that it doesn't suck, but bald people can look good too.

Like the other anon said, get fit. I don't even think you necessarily need to be fucking ridiculously ripped (although that's always good), if you don't want that just get to a point where you can smile at yourself in the mirror to complement your new look. If you're going to be forced to be bald by life, you may as well own it.

Confidence'll also help the dating scene for the better girls out there. The girl you're in love with probably has other red flags too if being bald is a total deal-breaker, even if you can't think of any on the spot. The saying 'it's better to have loved and lost is better than to never have loved at all' is total bullshit, because a totally possible bad relationship there sucks total ass.

All in all, good luck anon. Not a great situation but not impossible either.
>>
>>18540187
nah i don't have any money, i just have enough for this one hair system and i'm thinking in that 5 months before i can get it replaced i'll be confident enough to go out and get a job or something, i've locked myself in my room for the past year or so cause of the anxiety my hair loss causes because for some reason i'm just so sensitive to perceived judgement based on my appearance regardless of whether it's there or not. agoraphobia they call it, it mostly affects women.

the thing is the girls that cross guys off their list cause they're bald aren't very shallow, they're just young and it's very uncommon and unexpected for someone to have hair loss at the age of 20. They can deal with a lot of stuff (5/10 facial features, ugly but cute in their own way, etc), it's just that the girls i'm usually into aren't as into overly manly looking guys and the sort, they like soft things like fuzzy puppies and animals and a bald head is lizard-like and icky to them (they don't like old men). like, the girl i like doesn't care about a guy's height, penis size or whether they're a 8/10 or whatever at all but she's definitely put off by a bald head at an early age and that's just unfortunate for me.

i think the problem is i'm overly sensitive and "feminine" personality wise, have highly anxious traits and social phobia, low confidence, etc. mbti is bullshit but i fit into the "infp" archetype which is hellmode for males hair or not. i suffer from extreme lethargy, low energy, rapidly shifting moods, inability to make the simplest decisions, etc. all this shit together makes me feel like i really cannot make it in the legitimate 'alpha male' security and stability sense and i just need to be like a fuzzy puppy for a girl (which i can't really do unless I can somehow afford hair systems). i hate to write the wall of text of why things are difficult for me but this just adds to how the hair loss is the icing on the cake of just making things harder.
>>
>>18540212
it's just difficult. i already lift and try to exercise and meditate but it's not helping my rapidly shifting moods and anxiety which i was hoping for it to do. if there was a switch on my mind that turns off the part of me that cares a lot about the perceived judgment from other people then i would flick it. confidence feels unachievable for me, even if i had hair (although id at least be able to go outside without feeling uncomfortable).

i don't think it's a total dealbreaker for her for guys to be bald, but i know she isn't fond of it and it isn't her preference, so it just hurts to not be somebody she's fully attracted to. she doesn't even know i'm balding and i'm afraid to tell her.

i think my main issue is i don't think i have or can ever have the personality traits that women find attractive in men, so i'm forced to totally rely on appearance and hope that someone finds my general personality endearing enough to like me. it's hard to do that if i don't have an attractive appearance or any of the objectively attractive personality traits (in a male)
>>
inb4 that guy that always shows up to these threads posts pictures of himself and brags about how often he gets laid
>>
>>18540243
JohnnyNeptune? hes the guy that berates everyone with hair loss for having insecurities
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.