[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey advice, my girlfriend today pointed out that I have a really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: farmer tan.jpg (51KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
farmer tan.jpg
51KB, 422x750px
Hey advice, my girlfriend today pointed out that I have a really bad farmer on the top of my hands and forearms and face from working in construction. I took a photo today and I really DO look like an asshole wearing it, we are supposed to go to a indoor pool party and in 2 weeks in seattle and I want to know if there is a way to get rid of it?

and NO, I wont get a spray tan to even it out, I don't want to look like an italian DJ.

thanks /adv/ sorry for the weird question.
>>
>>18540064

I honestly wouldn't even worry about it. I have that about 100% of the time.

If you're seriously concerned I guess you could rub some sunscreen on your arms and go lay outside shirtless for a good while.
>>
there's a huge difference between looking like an asshole and actually being an asshole
>>
>>18540084
how would that help bro? wouldn't that just make it worse?
>>
>>18540119
i wont be one of those edge lords who acts like they don't care what others think of them, because I do.

it matters to me. maybe not to others so much but to me it does.
>>
Just spend some time with your shirt off in the sun and the tan will even out some but honestly no one will give a fuck. If anyone points it out just tell them your job is construction and laugh with them about it. Yeah it looks a bit silly but only beach bums and male models really get around with a nice even tan, the rest of us just have varying degrees of what you've got there.
>>
>>18540127
this is especially worse because of my close friends said that people where asking him if I was mexican when it was really bad.

when I'm out in the sun a lot especially in the summer time I do look a bit Arabic and Mexican.
could this have to do with my great grandparents being from spain?
>>
I feel like this is one of those things that if I try and fix it; I will look like a total chode and if I don't I still do.

this is one of those moments that I call; Being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
>>
>>18540134

it's one of those moments where you look like a chode because you're overreacting and nobody gives a shit except for you
>>
>>18540147
maybe your right anon.
I wonder why this happens? I see other white dudes and even some mexicans who are also pretty white that just straight get sun burned. I don't think I've even gotten that. I just get tan.
>>
>>18540154
Nobody gives a fuck about your farmers tan

Spray tans don't automatically make you look orange, only bad spray tans do. Many spray tans just make you look a little more tan

Stop being a fag. You already look like shit, it's not like a shitty farmers tan is gonna make it worse. You should be more worried about your flabby body, gross body hair and bad haircut
>>
Who the fuck cares. You got tan lines from doing hard work, if anyone calls you out on it, they're just being a cunt. I'm sure most every decent human will just look at that and figure "huh, he probably has a job outside"
>>
Own it. If that's how things are, don't fake it. If you don't own up to who you are, it'll make you look like a huge faggot.
>>
>>18540165
>Spray tans don't automatically make you look orange, only bad spray tans do. Many spray tans just make you look a little more tan

have you ever gotten one?
>>
Holy shit your tan doesn't turn me off but your lack of self confidence is repulsive.
>>
>>18540064
Long sleeve t-shirts for work and get a little sun at lunch and the weekend. I tan fast and dark so I can't wear short sleeves without getting the same awful tan lines.
>>
dude who gives a fuck

if people roast you about it just laugh with them, trying to defend yourself will make you look like an emotional beta
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.