[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be morally wrong to date an 18 year old girl who likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1481406597687.jpg (229KB, 648x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1481406597687.jpg
229KB, 648x1054px
Would it be morally wrong to date an 18 year old girl who likes you when you're in your mid-30s?
>>
Keep in mind that this board is largely composed of ugly women who are jealous to anyone more attractive or younger than them, and discard their replies accordingly.
>>
>>18539881
If that means that she's legally an adult in your country, I don't see the problem. It may raise a few eyebrows, but who cares.
>>
I don't know about wrong, but you should really take a look at yourself if you think you have anything in common with an 18-year-old compelling enough to support a relationship. If you do you probably have bigger problems than the morals of the affair.
>>
Morally wrong? Yes.

Is restricting yourself to modern American morals a dumb way to live? Also yes. Don't take advice from a culture that is as broken as ours currently is.
>>
>>18539881
Go for a hot milf instead you cunt, why do you think you didn't getaid at 18yo? Because old cunt were fucking the other 18yo chicks
>>
>>18539881
Naw. Smash that tight barely legal pussy, anon. Smash it for all its worth and then smash again.
>>
>>18539917
This. 18 year old girls are playing with barbie dolls and listening to Justin Bieber, you are in your 30s so you're a scholar, you follow stocks and spend your free time with philosophy and the bigger questions of the world. Clearly this isn't a delusion that washed up hags believe, there's no way you could have any similar interests as adults just because you're older. It's impossible, you're a manchild.
>>
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
>>
>>18539881
I wouldn't outright tell you that its morally wrong, but it certainly is a gray area. You should take the time to meditate on what you really want out of a relationship, and keep in mind that you run the risk of messing with a naive childs life.
>>
I have nothing in common with my girlfriend in regards to hobbies and interests and we have a fantastic relationship. Someone who is exactly like you is the most boring sort of person. I want someone that can show me new experiences not the same old shit.
>>
>>18539952
Careful with that, the novelty factor does wear off.
>>
File: 20170712_123557.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_123557.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
As someone who had a 40 it old love when I was 16, I say go for it.
In a lot of ways it was a turblent relationship but from a sexual perspective it made me understand a woman's body better than any girl by own age who would have been inexperienced.

I sometimes think back to those days, of being a young, cocky yet nervous lover, being essentially devoured by this thin lustful woman, her thin hands exploring everywhere-and I mean EVERYWHERE- and I can't help but get a semi at the very least...

TLDR: young men and older women mix quite well as lovers, so why not the other way around?

...anyway brb, gonna wank to fond memories...
>>
>>18539952

The only "new experience" that an 18yo can show you is her tender snatch. Just what in the fuck is she going to show you? If you're 35 and single you should be well-traveled, either have a solid career or have gathered experience in two or three different industries and bringing that to a new one, well versed in foods from several different continents, have your own place, have your own car, and have all kinds of stories to tell.

If anything, you are going to be the one showing HER new experiences - why the fuck do you think young girls gravitate towards older dudes even though there is a legion of dudes her own age who'd kill to have a peek up her skirt?

Don't even lie motherfucker, it's the power trip. Some naive young thing who'd never been out of her parent's house gets all starry-eyed when you figure out 10 different wants to retell stories from your 1 week trip to London and thinks it's badass that you don't have to call your parents to let them know when you're going to be home. Then when you lick her cunt for 5 minutes and take longer than 10 to cum (Because you've fapped with a death-grip for the last 15 years) she thinks you're some kind of sex god.

At least have the decency to be honest, jesus. "I want someone (an 18yo) to show me new experiences not the same old shit" are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>18539992

Shouldn't you be fixing France? Get back to work, Macron.
>>
File: 20170712_142556.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_142556.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>18539999
Lol I know I felt some kindred connection to him when I read that, ulike my mates who thought it was funny/icky.

Diffrence is I left mine after certain circumstances. I think I had more self respect to leave anyway once she starts sucking my dick for werthers originals.
>>
>>18539881
>Morally wrong
yes, you're taking advantage of her naivety and sexual awakening for your own purposes
>Legally
you're all good broh. Enjoy that probably-still-in-high-school ass
>>
>>18539920
MILFs fuck teenage boys

DILFs fuck teenage girls

thats how it works
>>
>>18539996
I'm not OP you invalid, could you be any more butthurt?
>>
>>18539996
>power trip
To think I thought people dated each other simply because they found each other attractive. Apparently that is simply impossible with an 18 year old girl even though there are entire industries based around teenage beauty. But no, you just want to take advantage of this adult who can think for herself. You think she's cute? No that's abuse in your eyes, you want to use her, even if you end up marrying her and starting a family, still abuse.
>>
There is nothing morally wrong about adults dating each other. Age is irrelevant, just date you who like.
>>
>>18539881

>Would it be morally wrong to date an 18 year old girl who likes you when you're in your mid-30s?

Absolutely. Date an adult you creepy fuckwad. If I were this girl's dad I'd stomp you into the dirt.
>>
Why the fuck are people so obsessed with teenagers in the first place? Is this an American thing?
>>
>>18540109
They're extremely physically attractive, that simple. Most men would say that a woman is at her peak physical attractiveness between 16-21. Men are simple creatures, people can say mental maturity all they want but our dicks wiggle when we see a pretty girl no matter what age. While a lot of men will choose not to date them because of societal pressure, when they go home to jerk off they're going to stroking it to that super hot teen goddess with the big perfect titties not the 39 year old woman that maybe should have retired 10 years ago (Unless they're just into that).
>>
>>18540123
Yeah, but that's just normal. It's almost like people get off on how bad they feel about it, and not on the actual fact that teenage girls are hot.
>>
>>18539917
>>18539935
t. used up roastie
>>
>>18539935
>>18540333

I'm a grown man, laughing at permavirgins who want to fuck "tight" pussies (it's not a thing and this board has gone over it time and time again, but okay) instead of just dating someone their age.

But by all means, date a screeching, vapid teenage girl.

>implying you guys date anyone at all in the first place
>>
>>18540342
Anyone claiming to be a grown man probably aint
>>
>>18539881
depends on if you are a douchebag or not. keep in mind, girls this age are really young and impressionable and fall in love really easily. If you break their heart it can fuck them up forever. So if you are looking for a more casual lay, I would suggest against it.
>>
>>18540403
I'm looking for a girlfriend to eventually start a family with.
>>
>>18539881
It wouldn't be wrong, but know that it won't last long.
>>
No. It is hard to find someone you click with. So you have an age difference. It is only morally wrong if you do something that is wrong, like misleading or emotional blackmail or coercion. Be happy if you can.
>>
File: age difference.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
age difference.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
>>18539881
Not really. Dont forget to marry her later.
>>
>>18539881
Half your age plus 7 is the rule bro. So eh. Lil sketch.
>>
It would not be wrong to fuck an 18 year old. But to date one? Why?
Just keep her as one of your bitches.
>>
>>18540342
Someone sounds mad that they can't score some teenage puss

It's okay man this is a safe space no need to leave it all in there
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.