[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want to do is feel a vagina. I feel like that's all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: is thia nsfw???.jpg (90KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
is thia nsfw???.jpg
90KB, 1024x653px
All I want to do is feel a vagina.
I feel like that's all I want to do in life.

On my 18th birthday very soon I plan on going down to the club and picking up a club sloot.

How do I pull it off?

All I want is to feel a vagina.

That's ALL I WANT AND ITS SO HARD
>>
It's not hard. Go to the club. Stay there until it's late like 3AM, look around for some really drunk possibly alone chick. BOOM. It's a desperate slut that wants to je picked up and fucked. She will most likely not be that attractive though.
>>
>>18539729
I only want a cute girl though

Definitely ZERO fat girls
>>
Getting laid is quite possibly the easiest thing in the world. The fact that you revere it as such a strange, alien, clinical goal is very telling as to why you have so much trouble.

Trust me. It might be difficult the first time, but actually getting to know a girl and being an interesting person are the easiest ways to get laid by far.

You're young yet so hopefully you can be saved, but any incel retard who tells you your only chance of getting laid is by treating pussy as a trophy is wrong. It's why they are incel in the first place.

If you treat women as just people who happen to have vaginas, then eventually you will click with one of these people with a vagina. And then she will let you touch(???) it.
>>
>>18539707

is that what the inside of a vagina actually looks like? gay fag here.
>>
>>18539769
The issue is I'm a NEET and can't meet any girls
I can speak to girls easy, I know what they want to hear, I've had female friends

But now I'm a neet and can't meet girls :(
>>
>>18539774
Then the problem really comes down to you being a NEET.

Stop being a NEET.

If you know how to talk to women, and you plan on going to a club to pick up a club sloot, then you should be fine.
>>
>>18539707
I used to be like you. Now I'm 20, still a virgin, but I don't really care as much. Atm I am more focused on work and improving my life. Eventually it will just come to you. I wouldn't really worry about it too much, you are still young.
>>
>>18539778
Getting a job won't get me a gf though

I don't know how to find one
>>
>>18539788
Getting a job will 100% help you get a girlfriend. Imagine you're out with a girl at dinner.

>hey, so anon, what do you do?
>oh well I play video games at my parent's house all day
>oh...

VS.

>so anon, what do you do?
>I work at [wageslave retail job/cushy white-collar job/minimum wage shitfest/physical labor job]
>wow that's so interesting <and I bet you have a lot of money to spend on fun shit>, tell me more!
>>
>>18539788
Pretty much this
>>18539795
Also getting a job will help improve your social skills and can lead to even more opportunities. You have to take it one step at a time.
>>
So what exactly am I looking at?
>>
>>18539707
Anon, rub your finger along the inside of your cheek. Got that? Congratulations you now know what a vagina feels like! Wow!
>>
>>18539729
>look around for some really drunk possibly alone chick.
This is just pathetic advice

Also nothing good could possibly come off this
>>
>>18539788
Getting a job will absolutely help you find a girlfriend. You are forced to be around the same people for 40 hours a week. Some of these people turn into friends, fuck buddies, girlfriends. All sorts of shit.
>>
Where do you live? My fuck Buddy and I were talking about getting a very inexperienced guy for her to have sex with while I watch and when he finishes have him watch me go to pound town on her but I dunno where to find a virgin that isn't a gross neckbeard.

Awkwardness is fine though, in fact preferred
>>
>>18539707
>On my 18th birthday very soon I plan on going down to the club and picking up a club sloot.

>That's ALL I WANT AND ITS SO HARD

Fuck boy, you are so desperate that it'll be impossible to score anything, let alone for a neet that goes to a club in a sweaty shirt.
The only way I see is to maybe go and find yourself some MDMA. Then maybe you won't come up as pathetic because at least you seem happy.
>>
They aren't that impressive. Your hand feels better desu.
Cumming inside a girl without a condom feels fucking amazing though. Get a girl on the pill with no STDs. Will change your life for 10 seconds.
Then you'll be bored and want her the fuck out of your bed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.