[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she had some problems a few days ago, period >we talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: AK47_pepe.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AK47_pepe.png
91KB, 500x500px
>she had some problems a few days ago, period
>we talk a bit after this and i ask her to go out
>"nah anon, i don't want to go outside for the rest of the week"
>mutual friend invites us both to go outside in a group
>there's 5 of us, including her and me
>she doesn't really give a shit about me, she talks with her friend a lot more than with me
>im pissed
>"aight, what the fuck, you said you're not going outside and then you went out today"
>"anon, i had "problems" so we (my gf and her friend) didn't go outside for a long time and she was getting mad so i agreed to go out"
>"we haven't went outside togheter alone for a long time either"
>"sorry"
>"fine"
>pissed even more since that "sorry" means fuck all
>day 1 passes, not a single word or text between us, nothing
>day 2, she sends me a pic, i ignore it, she asks me if i want to go outside along with one of her friends
>refuse
>day 3, again, she asks if i want to go outside with one of her friends
>refuse

i have a feeling she'll ask me again tomorrow, should i agree? should i ghost her some more or what should i do? if she eventually asks me to go outside alone only with her it'll be just so im not pissed off at her anymore, which will just end up making even angrier
>>
File: very_depressed_pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
very_depressed_pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
nobody?
>>
File: wrong image.png (488KB, 518x632px) Image search: [Google]
wrong image.png
488KB, 518x632px
Nobody.

also stop being a woman and go spend time with your friend. it's petty to hold a grudge and if you were really her friend you would be there for her when she's ready. Trust me when I say eventually she's going to stop asking, and you're going to feel like an idiot for not spending time with her. It probably feels like they disrespected you by not including you, going out behind your back, but it sounds like you have your mind made up either way. You're not giving her any option where you're not a raging asshole and is that the kind of person you think she would consider opening up to? Just be glad she did it with someone and keep that jealousy beneath you. Whether she's into you or not, or she can't open up to your or not, it doesn't matter. Don't expect nothing out of anyone, and if they continue to disrespect you, then you can tell them to get fucked, but at least try to be their friend first.
>>
>>18541339
she isn't my friend, she's my gf
>>
>>18541346
Holy shit, you almost gave me a heart attack. Clearly you're hung up on this, but what if she doesn't ask you to "go outside alone"? Are you going to ghost her forever? Whatever bullshit she's going through, I'd go outside. Why not? You can't force her to come to you like she's an animal but I'm just saying eventually that bitch is going to find another bone.
>>
>>18541339
You're not giving her any option where you're not a raging asshole

what

>>18541360
fair point i guess
>>
What I meant is it doesn't sound like you're giving her any options here.

If she doesn't ask, you're angry she doesn't include you more. If she does ask, it's just because you won't be pissed off anymore.
>>18541364
Hell she probably feels guilty about not including you. She had other things on her mind dude. Take your anger and whatever justified emotions you have about this and put them aside for a minute. You still don't know exactly what's going on here. If you're angry with her like you are now she's probably going to be scared of how you'll react, and she doesn't need to add that to her list of worries, because clearly something was going on. Swallow your pride, and choose to be a more supportive boyfriend. Whatever shit she's going through she'd probably appreciate it if you were there. She might not open up completely, she might want to talk about other things, and that's fine, don't force it to happen. Be whatever she needs right now, and when some time passes, then you can communicate to her how you felt.
>>
Lol she's gonna dump you one day and you'll have no idea why, will you?

Christ you're petty, why she's jumping through hoops to try and appease your ass I'll never know.
>>
>>18539697
She's making an effort to hang out and you're saying no.

Eventually she'll stop trying entirely. Is that what you want?
>>
>>18539697
Just tell her you want to out with just her for once.
>>
>>18541686
i told her this a thousand fucking times already, i swear, and every time i do its a different excuse
>>
>>18541374
i've been supportive a lot, and i first went in thinking "don't be selfish, you don't matter, she does."

but when she fucks me over like this i can't help but draw the line
>>
>>18541874
Then break up
>>
>>18541874

I mean wtf are you asking her? Are you asking her like just it's just to be outside doing random shit, or are you inviting her to specific things like it's a date?
>>
My honest opinion is this:

She finds you emotionally exhausting, so while she still still loves you and cares for you as her bf (as evidenced by the fact that she's trying to correct her mistake and invite you out), she's not motivated or excited by the thought of being with you because she's subconsciously waiting for some hammer to drop all the time. As in, she knows that you're going to flip out about something sooner or later and it's psychologically draining. That's why she's perfectly happy and willing to go out with friends, because she does feel any pressure, anxiety or obligation in their presence - she can just be free.

As far as you're concerned, it sounds like there's just something irritating the fuck out of you in general and you're directing it at her because your relationship is the only concrete thing that you feel like you have some kind of control over.
>>
>>18542585
You understand as much about women as I do about gender roles.

I'm not a tumblr user.
>>
>>18542585
this is the first time i've acted like this, and there's nothing irritating me other than her. it's just her.

whilst she had her problems she didn't talk to me for a long, long amount of time and I understood that and I didn't really say much about it. i left her space.

i should also mention she texts me every day and our conversations last throught the whole day pretty much
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.