[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly face - nice body vs Pretty face - average body >which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1385.jpg (60KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1385.jpg
60KB, 400x300px
Ugly face - nice body vs Pretty face - average body
>which one you guys prefer?
>>
It doesn't even matter in the fucking slightest, dude. What matters is if she has any fucking sense or not.
>>
>>18539651
The latter.
>>
>>18539674
Considering they're both decent and have good personality.
Well maybe if so it'll depends on us then.
>>
Pretty face, average body. It's likely much easier to fix an average body in the gym than simply getting a more attractive face. I've got a handsome face but am a fatass, and have been hitting the gym for the same reason. My girlfriend has a pretty face, but was a flat stick, and has been doing squats and eating more to fill out. If our faces were fucked there's not much more we could do.

That said, I could buy the argument that the other way 'round is fine, especially for women, since make-up does wonders.
>>
100% honest?

Pretty face - average body.

All women are beautiful, though.
>>
>>18539691
In that case it doesn't matter. Whether she's pretty or ugly are honestly irrelevant. You'll get tired of even the hottest girl eventually if she were to give herself completely to you, you it would become passe within a year.

It's all about a personal connection.

>>18539698
>All women are beautiful, though.

And that's bullshit. All women have value, just like all humans, but they're not all beautiful.
>>
>>18539686
>>18539694
>>18539698

Then ugly girls like me is fucked.
I have a nice bidy but my face is fucked.
Now that you guys honestly about this I feel like I have no chances
>>
>>18539714
Look up Nikki Blacketter.
>>
The latter. It's the same with dumb beautiful person vs smart ugly person. If the baka isn't retarded she can get by just fine. Ugly people are born that way. And plastic surgery is a sad lie.
>>
Ladies, you're all beautiful.
>>
>>18539714
I said specifically in my answer that make-up would work. Look up any of the countless make-up YouTubers. My girlfriend follows that shit and loves it.
>>
>>18539709
>And that's bullshit. All women have value, just like all humans, but they're not all beautiful.
You're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>18539752
Make up won't last in the long run.
Imagine when she get off her make up. Better wearing light make up than draw yourself to another person and making that dude freaking out in the morning. Just my thought.
>>
>>18539770
If you're dating a dude who thinks that you were born with glittering eyelids and bright red lipstick, he's retarded, and you're shit at picking dates.
>>
>>18539719
This. 90% of meme-shark athletes are butterface.
>>
>>18539651
pretty face >nice body

the body can be trained
>>
>>18539694

Not anymore, just go to Korea and drop a few G's.
>>
Pretty face all the way. It's what you'll be seeing the most.
>>
Cute face and average body.
>>
>>18540049
Maybe so, but that doesn't fix your facial genetics and it'll be a right proper surprise when you pump out fugly looking kids. It was in the news (might've been a bait story, though).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.