[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being bitter about being a woman? Like I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2206.jpg (145KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.jpg
145KB, 900x1600px
How do I stop being bitter about being a woman?

Like I know there's starving kids in Africa and people with no eyes and shit but I just cannot stop being bitter about it.

If you're not down for prostituting yourself or harbouring a parasite, it literally has no upsides.
>>
>>18539064

are you a cute grill?
>>
>>18539064
well start by taking hormones, that bitterness will stop :D
>>
>>18539066
No. And I don't put out.

>>18539074
Why, yes. The only thing better than being a woman must be being a fucking freak.
>>
>>18539123
A bit cranky are ya
what's your job?
>>
>>18539064
>prostituting yourself or harbouring a parasite,
start with growing the fuck up
>>
>>18539064
>harbouring a parasite

I find it funny that a woman says it.
>>
>>18539064
Kill yourself, then, leech.
>>
>>18539128
I work in a factory. And no, the women don't get princess treatment, I'm half the size of the biggest motherfucker on board and am fully expected to do everything as well as he can.

>>18539153
Aww, the "you must be a child" -argument.

I'm 23 and you must be shitting me.
>>
>>18539171
>23
>not a child
top kek
>>
>>18539171
>23
literally always means 14
grow the fuck up
also don't go to college or you'll get worse
>>
>>18539197
>also don't go to college or you'll get worse
huh? One would think she'd get new friends and maybe even a bf while having to learn new things.

Staying away from education isn't a good idea especially for 4chan people.
>>
>>18539207
No she'll be further indoctrinated into the collectivist cult that literally makes women want to be men and men want to be women. College hasn't been about education in about 20 years.
>>
>>18539207
I've been through college and I would advice my kids against it. The whole University scam system they've been pulling on the American public needs to die.
>>
>>18539169
Have you ever been pregnant? No?

And don't pretend women owe you anything. I pay my taxes and obey traffic laws, and I have no other duties towards you. I don't owe you gratitude for not having raped and killed me yet just because you could.

>>18539170
Why am I a leech?

>>18539197
I'm asking how not to be bitter. You are not saying anything helpful.

>>18539197
I'm too blue collar for university. And not everyplace is America where you can just get a women's studies degree and be unemployed forever.

>>18539207
I have plenty of friends.

>>18539226
>American

I'm not an american. University education is free here.
>>
>>18539234
>leech
If you're not willing to produce something of value then just die so everyone else doesn't have to pay for your garbage.

You're living in probably one of the only times past, present, or future, where women are treated like men, and you're complaining there's nothing to do. Fucking off yourself.
>>
The pros and cons of both genders balance eachother out, you're just making excuses for yourself. Being a women isn't what's making you a bitter person, your shitty outlook on life is.
>>
>>18539171
>hates being a woman
>hates having to do the same job of a man

Your problem is not being a woman, your problem is being bitchy
>>
>>18539237
I go to work every day, pay my own bills and do my taxes and donate blood and money and volunteer whenever I can.

And lo and behold some little shit walzes in telling me I'm producing nothing of value just because I'm not personally serving him pussy and shitting out his shitty little runts.

This is the kind of shit that I am bitter about.

>>18539240
Well, what are the pros of being a woman?

And don't tell me having babies and being able to buy things with sex.
>>
>>18539245
I don't hate my job or being expected to do things. My work is hard and pays good and I like it.

I was just preparing for the "women have easy jubs hurr durr" -argument.

I don't mind having to work twice as hard for the same pay. What I mind is people thinking I don't work.
>>
>>18539246
Yeah, you're a bitter cunt. Mad as fuck that you're not getting the easy life most women get, but you're either too stubborn or too ugly to work for it. You want the respect of a man but don't want to actually be one.
>>
>>18539213
>>18539226

I think you are talking about some group of students of some very meme majors at meme state US university

For the average person, it's about learning useful skills and networking for better job and better social circle.

The combination of browsing 4chan and being uneducated leads to hilarious effects. People start regurgitating things they don't understand, learning from memes, arguing about concepts before agreeing about proper definitions (as often seen here) and more easily influenced by manipulation and propaganda, prone to get angry at opposing opinions. It happens when you lack a basis.
I'm not saying that going to university will get you a basis, or a compass of sort, plenty of people retain nothing from 4 years of education. But at least you are given a chance to be critical and learn from previous generations. I doubt the vast majority of Americans have what it takes to teach themselves anything without the guidance of experts, those who can, get free ride for uni, so they have no reason to complain.

You don't want your kids to also be exposed to the same combination.
>>
>>18539250
>easy life most women get

?!?! Don't most women in your life work?! Where the fuck do you live?

Literally every woman I know is either working, studying or desperately looking for a job or place to study. I don't know _anyone_ who would be financially supported by a man or would consider that kind of shit socially acceptable unless she's too disabled to work or something.

>don't want to actually be one
Well I don't have much of a choice about that, do I?
>>
>>18539248
Like I said, you're being bitchy. You're not bitter about being a women apparently, you're just bitter.
I don't know ehat are the pros and cons in each gender you believe there are, but given your bitterness you're probably biased on thinking woman have it worse
>>
>>18539246
You can get things by just being nice,
You earn respect a lot quicker,
You don't have to prove yourself ,
You can cry,
You can wear men's clothing,
And you get more sympathy.
>>
>>18539254
Most people who attend university are saddled with debt and have decreasing job prospects in the modern day.

It's a losing proposition.
>>
>>18539255
>consider that kind of shit socially acceptable
Sounds like a personal problem then.
>>
>>18539248
Yeah I dunno why you're running into that scenario a lot, or maybe you ran into it once and are just on a tirade about it. But that has never once happened to me.

>anecdotal!!!

Yeah it is. But it's also anecdotal to have that kind of attitude about things when it's your personal experience.

You need to surround yourself with not-shitty people if your experiences are nothing but negative.
>>
>>18539064
There are droves of people willing to befriend or support you, and there's no problem finding a mate. Men are more often viewed as creeps, pedophilic, as opposed to nurturing or supportive. Women generally get more leeway in society with certain behaviors. I applied for 50 jobs and only received a handful of return calls. Meanwhile my friend, as much as I like her, she can barely string a sentence together but got the job on her first try and was told she did great because it's more acceptable for women to be nervous during an interview. Men are generally expected to be confident, and to lead. Regardless of your gender and whatever bitterness you have because of it because of any perceived pros or cons, you're the only person who can change your outlook towards life. Sure you have problems like anyone else but it also sounds like you have it pretty damn good. Free education. Friends. Men and women in their 20's are still children with no idea what's ahead of them. Don't take what you have for granted. You have plenty of choices and opportunity to direct where you want your life to head and it depends on your attitude what your actions will earn you in life.
>>
>>18539259
I see. So this is why high school kids in the US compete so hard with all those AP classes and volunteering.

The alternative for learning higher skills in the US is trade schools? Are they much cheaper?
>>
>>18539256
Then how. do. I. stop. being. BITTER?

YOU stop bitching and make yourself useful.

>>18539257
>You can get things by just being nice,
Like what?

>You earn respect a lot quicker,
Women get shit for respect.

>You don't have to prove yourself ,
Yes I do, if I want to get seen as anything other than a docile baby machine.

>You can cry,
I never do.

>You can wear men's clothing,
So can you.

>And you get more sympathy.
Okay I'll give you that one. Women are given a lot more wiggle room to be complete losers.

>>18539259
It's free where I'm from tho. For immigrants too. You can study in english.
>>
>>18539273
Trade schools are cheaper, but still expensive.

I mean the real alternative would be to destroy the higher educational system and then reduce immigration and women in the workforce so that people can have an easier time finding jobs with non-artificially reduced wages, but good luck that happening without total collapse.
>>
Sounds like you're angry at your position in life. Have you thought about searching for another job, continuing your education, or learning a marketable skill? I think you realize you're not entitled to anything out of life, and if you expect any privilege because your gender you're going to be sorely mistaken.
>>18539273
Yeah, there's money in trades. If you start early your earnings will average out with those of a doctor, granted he doesn't choose to specialize. Get your red seal after five years.
>>
>>18539265
Oh, it happens on 4chan all the time. Are you telling me to stop coming here?

>>18539266
Well, I WOULD have a problem finding a mate because I don't put out, and I don't have a nurturing bone in my body.

I understand women get more wiggle room to be losers, but in return I get no respect for NOT being one. Any success I manage to fight for myself, there's a string of people who assume I got it as brownie points for just being a girl.

How do I stop being bitter?
>>
>>18539064
Maybe the bitterness is from not getting laid? I mean, doesn't take a genius to figure out... we have a board of people like that.
>>
>>18539283
>How do I stop being bitter?
stop caring about what other people think
>>
>>18539282
Of course I'm angry. I got one of the shit cards in life you can't trade away no matter what you do.
>>
Are you the Misanthrophic Bitch?
>>
>>18539284
I hate sex more than anything else in the world.

>>18539285
I don't care what other people think.
>>
Crazy feminist bitches stopped being relevant in the 90s.
>>
>>18539289
>I don't care what other people think.
You literally just whined about people assuming things about you.
>>
>>18539289
>I hate sex more than anything else in the world.
A male friend can help with that :)
>>
>>18539294
>>18539289

And also not "respecting" you
>>
Are you ugly? You sound ugly.
>>
>tfw man
Feels good man.
>>
>>18539283
>Well, I WOULD have a problem finding a mate because I don't put out, and I don't have a nurturing bone in my body.

It's true a lot of people will pursue you for your body, and women generally have to deal with that shit more often than guys. One of the most cold, calculating, callous women I've ever met has a very loving stand up husband, I know it's not impossible. Good people are hard to come by. You're not entitled to any respect for not being one, but that depends on the people you're surrounded by. Every individual is different, they have different priorities and traits they admire in other people. If you take the time to learn more from life you'll figure out over the years how people function, and how you can earn their respect. Usually through some combination of your intellect, compassion, work ethic, or self restraint. Some people just won't respect you. Others will also judge you unfairly because of your gender. If they don't respect who you are, you can either dismiss them, or take an honest examination of your flaws, and take the steps to figure out how to improve upon them. It's not hopeless to change the outcome of your life while you're still young, but it takes a lot of effort and it's hard to do on your own.
>>
>>18539283
>How do I stop being bitter?

By not caring about people's opinion concerning your achievements. Don't seek external validation. Don't expect people to be nice to you, because they owe you nothing, they don't have to be nice. They can, and often will talk shit about you, sometimes just because you are a woman. You won't change the way some people think about the achievements of women. You can change your way of thinking though.
>>
>>18539296
I've had it enough times to know I hate it.

>>18539303
I'm too ugly to consider it an insult.

Sky is blue, grass is green, I am ugly, big deal.

>>18539306
I DID mean the people who disrespect women no matter what.

>>18539331
I'm still mad about being a woman tho.
>>
Your writing style is very similar to the Misanthrophic Bitch.
Here's her site, you'd probably find it very relevant.
https://web.archive.org/web/19981207011706/http://bitch.shutdown.com/
>>
>>18539275
kek, you sound like an awful person.

If you were a man, you would be an R9K neckbeard whinning about how girls and Chads ruin your existence, even though you never leave your basement.

People belittle you and treat you like shit because you have a shit personality and must be awful to be around with. Work on improving that aspect of yourself rather than lamenting the inevitable fact that you weren't born with a meat stick between your legs.
>>
>>18539417
>I'm still mad about being a woman tho

So fucking what? Do you want a solution, or do you just want to vent? We've given you advice, now either put it into practice to stop being mad or ignore it and get the fuck out from here since you concentrate on your feelings and disregard the advice given to you.
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>18539064

very poor quality bait.
>>
What exactly do you even want put of life?
>>
>>18539064
>If you're not down for prostituting yourself or harbouring a parasite

What are you referring to?

Is this a bait thread?

Post pics, tits orgtfo
>>
>>18539275
>free education
buuuuuuuuuuuddy you clearly only care about issues that impact on YOUR life and nobody elses. Thats what bitches do.
>>
>>18539275
Even if you dont prove yourself, you're still seen as a docile baby machine. When men don't prove themselves, they are seen as nothing.
>>
>>18539417
>ugly
>Still having sex
theres your privelege cunt
>>
>>18539423
Never heard of her. Is it worth checking out?

>>18539432
I want to be happy about being a woman. The way everyone else is.
>>
>>18539248
>I don't mind having to work twice as hard for the same pay.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Separately. Can you explain what you don't like about being a woman? I don't even think you've actually said that yet.
>>
>>18539461
I don't put out and I don't want babies. That's what I mean.
>>
>>18539255
>Literally every woman I know is either working, studying or desperately looking for a job or place to study. I don't know _anyone_ who would be financially supported by a man or would consider that kind of shit socially acceptable unless she's too disabled to work or something.

anecddoodotallalal

Are you mentally retarded? I can't tell if this is trolling or you're actually this dumb. What country are you from?

>Literally every woman I know is either working, studying or desperately looking for a job or place to study.

In america there are gender quotas, so women have a leg up. Then again, I can't really argue with you if you don't tell me where you're from or identify the problem. It sounds like you just want a place to vent and want attention.

>And lo and behold some little shit walzes in telling me I'm producing nothing of value just because I'm not personally serving him pussy and shitting out his shitty little runts.

So you're bitter about being a woman just because some random person said something you didn't like?
>>
>>18539171
TFW this kid thinks 23 is old. Grow up fgt.
>>
>>18539486
This is /adv/. People come here for advice. I'm not sure why this is a problem to you.

>>18539498
A man would fuck a bicycle if it only had a cunt.

>>18539544
If I'm 130 lbs dragging a 1000 pound pallet, that's twice the effort than a 260-pound guy doing the same.

And I don't know what you want me to tell you. I don't like it, and every time I hear someone saying they enjoy it I feel like she's lying.

They can't ALL be faking it, can they?
>>
>>18539281
>reduce immigration

Agreed. I'm in California and I see so many jobs that I could have right now, are occupied by mexicans/latinos. They literally make up about 80% or more of all the minimum wage jobs. I don't care if they came here legally or illegally, it only hurts us to have them here(unless you're a business owner).

>Trade schools are cheaper, but still expensive.

I thought trade schools were miles cheaper. You'd still probably have to apply for a loan, but at least it's a lot more manageable.
>>
>>18539557
I'm from Finland.

Do men actually financially support women in America? Do you still live in the 19th century? Does the woman's family pay a dowry when she marries?

Do you have *~STATISTIC~* peer-rewieved proof of this?

>>18539562
Not old, but an adult.
>>
>>18539283
You actually sound autistic. I'm not even saying this as a typical 4chan insult. I'm asking. Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>18539064
Stop trying to blame your failures and woes on something dumb like that
>>
>>18539584
I was tested once but didn't have enough traits to qualify. So on the borderline of borderline.

Why? What did I do now?
>>
>>18539592
Nothing. I'm assuming you're the OP. You just sound like a fucking autist. That's all.
>>
>>18539598
That's cute.

You're still contributing nothing worthwhile to this thread or life in general.
>>
>>18539569
>If I'm 130 lbs dragging a 1000 pound pallet, that's twice the effort than a 260-pound guy doing the same.

>>18539441
lmao, this really is bait. Pretty good bait. You got me there.

sage
>>
>>18539603
It's really not but I don't know what kind of proof you'd want otherwise.

I'm still unhappy.
>>
>>18539064
Why change? If you can function how you are isnt that fine?
>>
>>18539636
What do you mean, function?
>>
>>18539733
Act like a human being infront of other human beings. Why should you not have to be bitter?
>>
>>18539744
Because I'm deeply unhappy.
>>
File: 1491602131873.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491602131873.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>18539064
>people actually falling for it
>>
>>18539578
>Do men actually financially support women in America?

They make reality shows out of it. It's really funny, it's usually some spineless guy who had no idea what he was getting into being verbally and physically abused by his "Wife".
>>
Why do warehouse workers not put any effort into doing their job correctly? Why do palettes always arrive with damaged product? Why do you just haphazardly throw everything onto a pallet?
>>
>>18539578
barley
>>
>>18539064
Heh at least you're a young woman. Easy path in life will get smoother. Just grow your network and find a better job that will make you happy. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
OP is a fatty until she proves herself to be otherwise. Get the timestamp out, Peltonen.

Also, what is your relationship with your father like?
>>
>>18539546
>I don't want babies
Until you're 35, and still a miserable cunt, and need something to validate your existence, so you let a fellow 35 year old Finnish autist knock you up and raise an emotionally broken kid that you don't actually love until the kid gets stoned by a Muslim immigrant for being a minority in his own fucking country.
>>
>>18539171
>23
>thinks she is an adult now
How sweet. At your age i just stop consider you as dumb teen. But as adult? Nah. The fact you can legally vote and drink alcohol doesnt mean you are adult.

And your initial post just proves my point. Try reading some books.
>>
Bitch please. Until you reach your 30's people will treat you good as long as you look at least 6/10 (without putting out; putting out can have materialistic perks, but I've never tried it so I can't really relate). And if you're not a lazy prick in your 20's and go to college/university, you'll have lots of money in your 30's, making all other factors irrelevant.

Either you're a dramaqueen, or lazy af.

t. fem-anon with a plan
>>
>doesn't like sex
you're doing something wrong
>>
>>18539569
>If I'm 130 lbs dragging a 1000 pound pallet, that's twice the effort than a 260-pound guy doing the same.
>And I don't know what you want me to tell you. I don't like it, and every time I hear someone saying they enjoy it I feel like she's lying.
>They can't ALL be faking it, can they?

Are you seriously saying we're not all equal, and certain people should be paid the same but have the bar lowered specifically for them?

I can't even.
Literally.

You are literally Vagina Hitler.

On the bright side, you don't sound like one of those HR gals who sits at a cushy desk all day then twice a year takes pics of herself in the warehouse to smash that patriarchy and show grills can work too.

HR gals are scum of the earth.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.