[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need advice on this stuff There's a long-ish backstory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1406191884624.gif (2MB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
1406191884624.gif
2MB, 250x343px
i need advice on this stuff

There's a long-ish backstory to all of this which resulted in the end of her leaving her 5 year relationship and getting together with me, after a couple of years of texting back and forth, dating for a while at the beginning on a break between them.

It's now gotten to the point that she tells me that the whole relationship is literally shit, that there's a certain angry atmosphere towards me and that she's generally unhappy with the whole LDR. For me it's pretty clear that, although not spoken, she's still longing for what she had and compares it to what she has now.
Of course she's going to get sad about it.

Besides her having a list of a hundred things she dislikes about me, i don't feel like breaking up.
Not that i have more than enough reasons to, hearing from her that she's somehow making me guilty of her failed relationship is really nothing you want to hear as a boyfriend, but rather that all those things can be worked on and i know that.

Countless other shit she's said to me, not acknowledging me as her boyfriend, being mad when she does tell other people that she has one and so on and so forth.

Last night we had a talk about the matter, where she told me the whole "everything's shit" stuff. It's clear she wants to break up, asking her if she wants that i break up is being responded with "calm down you said those words now i didn't".

TL;DR girlfriend is not happy with anything i do or say, don't want to break up, getting emotionally confused to hell and back, my brain hurts
>>
You will never be happy with her anon.
She is the type that straight up does not know what she wants so she will keep wanting something else.
She was not happy with her last BF, she is not happy with you and i guarantee she will not be happy with any future bfs.
You need to stop acting like a beta and assert yourself or just have some self respect and leave.
>>
>>18538824
I just ended a relationship that started as a LDR and went to IRL when I moved to a different continent to be with her
She was willing to do whatever when it was LDR but once it became an actual relationship I guess I didn't live up to whatever she built up in her head. I offered her pure love and you could tell none of that really mattered in the end
She goes on about how much she loves me and we'll get back together blah blah but now she uses words lik "I care about you" "you're a good person" instead of what she used to say.
Don't invest anymore emotion into it, you'll end up very hurt. Cut her loose, a lot of these women are like what >>18538845 says
I let down my guard and common sense and now feel like a tool.
My revenge will be that I will have a very happy life with a woman deserving of my love
>>
>>18538845
>You need to stop acting like a beta and assert yourself
How? How do i do that seriously
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.