[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cut meself with sterile surgeon scalpel >Put 98% alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>Cut meself with sterile surgeon scalpel
>Put 98% alcohol on cut
>Close it with alum stick

What is my risk on infection?
>>
>>18538628
80%
>>
>>18538628
you're probably going to die.
>>
>>18538633

That's unfortunate
>>
>>18538628

If you could stop the wound with an Alum Stick you'll be fine. Otherwise get some tape sutures and clean it once a day with hydrogen peroxide and keep it wrapped. Make sure the bandages are sterile and changed daily.
>>
>>18538628
why are you cutting yourself?
Why are you afraid of infection?
>>
>>18538766

Thank you. You are a help.

>>18538777

It relieves stress.
I don't want to lose a limb due infective disease.
>>
>>18538785
>cutting himself to relieve stress
You deserve to lose a limb or two
>>
>>18538785
It hardly seems worth it if you just wind up with rampant paranoia about infection.
>>
put the alcohol on first, not afterwards. it'll work better and not hurt like hell or injure you further.
>>
>>18538628
>>18538766
You didnt really describe how deep or severe the cut was but oh well.

Also
>Putting alcohol or hydrogen peroxide on wounds.
This meme should fucking die.
Saline is the way to go for cleaning wounds. If not, warm water and soap will suffice. Antibiotic ointments and sterile and fresh bandages are a must. Even with all of that infection might occur, it's just the way thinks are and sepsis is just like that.

In the future, try to avoid cutting. People end up getting nosy and you dont need people worrying about you constantly or asking about your obvious self harm scars. If it's not trouble, it'll at least be annoying.
Try jerking off or a sport.
>>
>>18540452

But the feeling of alcohol in the wound calms me down.
>>
>>18538785
nigga just meditate if you're stressed. This is fucking stupid as fuck.
>>
File: p038j3q4.jpg (34KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
p038j3q4.jpg
34KB, 496x279px
>>18538785
>It relieves stress
Putting a bullet through your skull relieves stress as well, you fucking child.
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>18538785
>It relieves stress.
>It gets me attention
Fixed that for you
I was wondering how someone with access to sterile medical grade scalpels wouldn't know enough about medicine to know how not to get an infection.

God I hope you get your arm lobbed off lol. Go see a goddamn therapist you psycho
>>
>>18538628
>cut with -sterile- scalpel

I'd say unless you have full blown AIDS your risk of infection is pretty low if you just disinfect with iodine...also alcohol is a pretty shitty thing to apply on wounds mate
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.