[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling shit because of the retarded shit my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

How do I stop feeling shit because of the retarded shit my girlfriend does when she's away from me?
She's really nice and gentle most of the time we are together, but the simplest things like being hungry, on her period or under pressure to hand in a paper can change her into an unbearable cunt. Right now she's finishing her field practice, the final exam's today and she's coming over tomorrow, but this past week she's been the worst bitch I've ever cared for. I realize I shouldn't care about any such stupid thing, but it's been really sorrowful, too much so to make sense. How do I stop having these awful feelings?
>>
>>18538502
As she's effectively using you as a punching bag for her frustrations you don't and you should not. Explain to her, that despite you love her, you're not her doormat and have had it with her behaviour.
>>
>>18538513
Alright, I'll do it tomorrow when we are at my place. Should I be gentle about it or pose an ultimatum?
>>
>>18538524
Ultimatums are the life equivalent of painting yourself into a corner. Unless you plan to follow through don't ... Personally I'd come to a point if my SO did this, where she would either better herself or I'd end the relationship. Of course I would have told her to stop at least a couple of times first.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.