[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'll keep this short. I really need to see a legitimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: That Feel When She goes.jpg (66KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
That Feel When She goes.jpg
66KB, 419x500px
Guys I'll keep this short. I really need to see a legitimate therapist, but this is raw and I need feedback. I'll greentext the quick rundown

>gf of 3 years has been acting weird for the past 4 months
>total behavior pattern shift
>breaks up with me in late June, citing no reason just that she feels we've drifted
>leaves our apartment to visit family
>try to ask her why she broke things off, that I still love her
>she ignores me
>find out through mutual friends she has breast cancer
>she tells me yesterday they caught it early but that she's still healing
>I can't even be there for her or help because she all but cut me out of her life
>have to live with her for 6 months more on this lease at uni

What do I do? I'm more lost than ever. I need a sober perspective
>>
>>18538147

Here's something to consider: Girls are weird. She may have broken up with you because she's afraid she'll die, or be seriously sick, and she doesn't want you to suffer through that for her. She might have, counter-intuitively, been trying to create space between you out of love.
>>
>>18538147
Hate it OP but this isn't about you at all. Having cancer and faced with the real possibility of dying fucks with you, it sucks all the oxygen out of the room and gives you tunnel vision. Your relationship is over, cancer killed it.
>>
this isnt about cancer, she survived, its more about you not being the person she wants to spend her life with

when the clock suddenly starts ticking ppl become realistic and stop being lazy

i also seriously suggest looking elsewhere, you cannot count on a person like this
>>
>>18538147
I feel like I have to try one last time, after letting things cool off for a couple weeks and just being her friend and supporting her getting better.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.