[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me a few months ago , senior in high school >Tell friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 178604079002202.jpg (56KB, 463x658px) Image search: [Google]
178604079002202.jpg
56KB, 463x658px
>Be me a few months ago , senior in high school
>Tell friend nonchalantly one day i'm into loli .
>At first he takes it as a joke , then over time he relizes isn't a joke
>Over time it descended into me admitting I "like" girls between the ages of 5-12 yrs old.

To be fair , the entire time I thought it was funny and I fully understood the consequences of what I was doing. it doesn't bother me really in retrospect , but man..what are the chances he thinks I'm a complete freak.?
>>
>>18537813
Chances are honestly pretty big you fucking pedo
>>
>>18537813
Tbh if you're posting loli, chances are you're not a pedo. You've probably watched too much loli anime and find lolis cuter than other waifus or 3d women. So now you're associating lolis with real children and think they're cute. Stop watching loli hentai.
>>
>>18537816
You think? I mean he still hung out with me just as often and invited me to parties. I'm not one to invite myself either they urged me to ec
>>
>>18537813
There are, in the erotic realm, what might be called "real fantasies" and "fantasy fantasies". Real fantasies are things you actually hope to experience someday. The others are things you enjoy thinking about but would never really want. (Studies show, for example, that most women occasionally imagine being raped or taken forcefully, and most don't really want that)

It is one thing to get off on cartoons of idealized young girls. That doesn't necessarily mean you're a danger to real live children
>>
>>18537825
I do find little girls cute cause idk...I just do and some of them do look like Lolis ...I'm not a pedohile I just find little girls very cute and there are some side effects of those thoughts .
>>
>>18537827
What's your bond and what was his reaction when you told the latter thing?
>>
>>18537829
Only thing that concerns me is I've developed a stare. idk why I stare but I can't help it and it's hard to resist especially in public .
>>
>>18537833
He would just kinda have a look of disbelief . After a bit he would just make jokes about it but desu the jokes felt more like "nervous laughter" rather than light-hearted jokes sometimes .
>>
>>18537813
Loli for me was a phase to be honest OP.

I was amazed at the panda's collections, but when I got busy with school, I dropped it and it felt like a different life with new experiences.

Now I don't take loli that seriously. Though I admire cute stuff. Remember that 2D is always superior and that you wouldn't actually fuck up in real life by being a pedo. Remember to distinguish fantasy from reality you creep.
>>
>>18537853
Yeah if u want to stay his friend don't talk about it anymore he's probably in disbelief waiting for it to be a joke
>>
>>18537854
I'm not a creep...
>>
>>18537860
I've felt like every guy can real to an extent ...just a little bit of curiosity to what a little girl's body looks like. That sounds awful typed out but idk.
>>
>>18537865
I'm just joking silly, where do you think you are?

Just like thid Anon said >>18537825 Probably watched or read too much loli. It happens.

As for liking kids, it's normal I guess. What you can also do is get married and have your own. Which is a goal of mine. Can't wait to get cute dresses n shit, you know. But not in a creepy way.
>>
>>18537881
How do you approach little girls in a nice way? Like I just want to play with them , I'm serious but I know a parent be apphrehensive. I just really admire how they are , how their skin feels , their hair etc.
>>
>>18537881
>>18537865
Oh also, about your friend, if he doesn't like it, don't push it on him too much.

Maybe in the future he will see, but don't always share loli with him, share other things too so he wouldb't think you're a "freak" or something. But like, if he knows his shit in anime he will probably know what's up.
>>
>>18537894
I wouldn't say I pushed it , but I would show him pics I irl girls I thought were really cute that I saved on my phone
>>
>>18537893
I have no idea to be honest. If you have relatives, don't be a shy bitch and give hugs I would suggest so they won't think you're a loser. And don't do anything stupid.

Just be nice to them? I have no idea.

Kids remember everything.

>>18537903
Uh, I don't know. That's not loli. They were models right? Cause that might make people feel weird if you do show them child models. I wouldn't suggest you do it again if you want him to keep talking to you. But I would see what other Anon would suggest.
>>
>>18537875
Okay lay off the loli hentai and start dating irls your age.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.