[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend who is by all measures a total Chad and for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4927.jpg (87KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4927.jpg
87KB, 800x799px
I have a friend who is by all measures a total Chad and for some reason he admires me.

How does this even happen?
I'm shy, a manlet and have zero success with women. He is the EXACT opposite. Seriously he has such an ease getting girls to do whatever he wants it baffles me, he gets them to pay for his flights so he can go and fuck them.

But in our inner group of friends for some reason he always asks for my opinion, does what I say, copies my hobbies and things I do, its fucking strange.

How can this happen? The only thing I have over him is slightly more education.
>>
>>18537764
It is likely he just want to survive your shooting, smart guy.
Never push kids like Elliot too much, always makes he feel important and accepted.
>>
Chads are in reality the nicest people in society.
>>
Why don't you try to absorb some of his Chadness? Ask him to wingman for you and go out.
>>
>>18537777
I'm not a teenager, dude.

>>18537796
I guess you're right. Perks of being well adjusted.
>>
How low is your self esteem my dude?
Maybe he just thinks your fucking cool, most people have that one friend they look upto and admire.
Congrats, you have a best friend and all you can do is judge him for being a chad.
>>
>>18537764
He senses some depth or sensitivity or intelligence in you that he feels he lacks.

(Not at all incidentally, those qualities are exactly the things that will attract girls if you give them half a chance to see them in you.)
>>
Probably thinks you're smart
>>
>>18537819
Most mass shooters aren't teenagers

That aside, it is always beneficial in many aspects to be nice to losers, especially those who everyone look down upon. It's pretty much a way to elevate oneself. Placing himself next to some ugly manlet probably makes him look like a benevolent Greek God.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>18537848

>>18537848
>(Not at all incidentally, those qualities are exactly the things that will attract girls if you give them half a chance to see them in you.)

Lol. No.

Sexual attraction is governed by physical attractiveness. There is so much scientific evidence on this now it amazes me people still desperately try to convince eachother that its mutable by some vague "qualities" even though youve never been "attracted" to someones qualities in your life, you decided within seconds of seeing them if you would fuck them or not.

its no different for women.
>>
>>18537892
Oh look, it's another /r9k/ poster who has never even talked to a girl, yet thinks he is an expert on them because he knows all the dank memes.
>>
>>18537848
I don't think he feels like he lacks anything, he's a pretty confident dude. I'm quite talkative in private, usually not with girls though.

>>18537830
What the fuck im not judging him, i just used Chad because it defines him pretty well: good looking, confident and easygoing dude with success with the ladies. I do like the guy, he's a good friend. I just find it strange.

>>18537892
I am not this guy by the way.
>>
>>18537906

ive never posted on /r9k/ in my life, and I have a girlfriend.

You on the other hand, are very likely one of the many advice posters who dishes out tired relationship advice even though hes never had a relationship with the opposite sex in his entire life, but thinks his hodgepodge of mainstream regurgitate he has cropped together from men's health magazines and tv shows constitutes sage like wisdom.
>>
>>18537925
>dishes out tired relationship advice even though hes never had a relationship with the opposite sex in his entire life
Nobody lacks self-awareness to this extent.
>>
>>18537925
>quotes "studies" instead of real life experience
>I-I-I have a girlfriend!

Your online girlfriend has a penis, virgin from /r9k/.
>>
>>18537848
how come men can see that part and women can't? not the guy but I think I have a similar problem
>>
>>18537764
Sometimes ppl only get a few good qualities - maybe Chad's just not that bright and thinks that you are.
>>
>>18537764
He wants buttsecks
>>
>>18537764

being a 'chad' is not the end all of human development. there are other things to be admired. just because hes tall and good looking nad can get women does not mean he lacks in other areas.

I am also this tiny ass little manlet with a chad friend and I always found it weird that he weas so interested in hanging out with me, just coming over and indulging in all me eccentricities until the odd hours of the morning.

being a 'chad' is not the only desire in life. im sure he wouldn't give up his good looks and successes, but he also would not mind having some of what I bring ot the table.
>>
>>18537764
Maybe you could just ask him. If he's been honest so far he'll tell you and maybe even give you advice on the ladies. He might also be surprised to learn that you look up to him in that regard.
>>
File: 1332959901481.png (24KB, 740x328px) Image search: [Google]
1332959901481.png
24KB, 740x328px
>be 5'5"
>best friend is 6'3"
>have a very "guy" friendship
>hang out, shoot the shit, discuss things
>pretty much never talk about feelings
>always a little jealous his looks got him so far and that good things just come to him while I have to break my back to get anything
>good friends with his wife
>he would never say it but she tells me he respects me a lot
>tfw hearing that
>>
He knows that Deep down you're a Chad, and he is using all your Chad skills for himself.

Kill him before he takes all the Chad away from you.
>>
>>18537921
>I am not this guy by the way.

Maybe that's why he likes you, OP. You're not that guy

(if ya think about it, seriously though)
>>
>>18537796

THAT ANON IS A SPY!!!
>>
>>18537764
brooo you gotta pick up your self esteem your buddy sees something in you that you can't.

imagine going into life as confident as him. i'm sure it'll improve
>>
>>18539414
Or maybe the Chad wants to see something in OP that he doesn't really have...
>>
>>18539393
This. But you cannot kill him.

You are his Chad phylactery. You must defeat yourself.
>>
Because youre a good listener and a true friend. Yeah he has cool hook ups with vain shallow people. But those people have no substance no hang on reality.
>>
>>18537764
That's part of being a Chad: making others like you by making them think that you like instead of despise them.
>>
You likely have some qualities to you that make him admire you in a way because he lacks those qualities. That is not to say that he desires those qualities, but that he appreciates them for being different from his own and respects your opinion because of that.
>>
>>18538694
>implying chads aren't the happiest and most successful people
I don't even dislike them, they're usually really nice people
>>
>>18537796
This is true. It seems that /r9k/ always hold a grudge/jealous thing about them. In real life the ones I've met were really OK people. I've got my first girlfriend thanks to a Chad, he just said to some random girl: "you see my friend here? He's a bit shy but one heck of a hunk in bed"

Chad as friend is guaranteed pussy for any beta orbiter.
>>
>>18541132
>This is true. It seems that /r9k/ always hold a grudge/jealous thing about them.
They've been doing this thing lately where Chad is a nice guy but it's Brad who's a dick and blah blah blah. It's somewhat amusing.
>>
>>18537764
He wants to be smart so he admires the person he thinks is smartest.
>>
>>18537796
There are a few intelligent posters on /r9k/ that can differentiate between "Chad" and "Brad".

Brad is the stereotypical hateful douchebag high school jock who hits his peak at 17 and proceeds to sell shoes for the rest of his life.
Chad is the guy who is popular amongst everybody because of his overwhelmingly positive influence on the people who surround him, regardless of how important those people are.
OP, make sure to cherish Chad. He is a wonderful person who you can learn a lot of good things from. Don't mistake him for Brad. If you spend even a bit of time with Chad, it will be easy to tell the difference.
>>
>>18537764
You're probably just a really authentic guy.
>>
>>18537764
Faux Chad here

he probably wants to have sex with you.
>>
>>18537777
>>18537867
This guy is right.
>>
>>18537764
there's a chad within you waiting to come out anon. your bro knows your potential. sort yourself out.
>>
>>18537764
I've experienced similar things, sometimes memes are responsible? For some reason certain normies seem to see high meme levels as a good thing.
>>
>>18537764
What hobbies do you do?

What are you good at?

What philosophy do you live by?

He probably is tired of people viewing him superficially by his looks, confidence, and accomplishments. More likely than not, he views you as an authentic person.

Too bad you're judging him by your own insecurities. Man up and accept him as your friend. You both could learn from each other's strengths. Don't let your insecurities weigh you down.
>>
>>18542694
how to achieve chadmode?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.