[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR - Am I a bad person for not wanting to be friends with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: UHFRYJ9.jpg (381KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
UHFRYJ9.jpg
381KB, 1600x900px
TL;DR - Am I a bad person for not wanting to be friends with a guy who rejected me?

I met this guy a month ago, but he's moving back to his country at the end of the summer.
We hit it off and spent the most romantic month together - went out every day, slept in the same bed every night, cuddled, went on dates, shared deep and personal things. It was genuinely amazing. Yesterday I tried to kiss him, and he rejected me and told me we should stay friends because he's going to break my heart when he leaves.
So I apologised and left. I haven't been talking to him since. He seems very hurt and mad at me.

Does this make me a bad person?
>>
not really, he knew what he was doing, just forget him
>>
>>18537693
Your life sounds like a chick flick.
>>
>>18537717
Yeah, but I am average looking at best and I don't even go out of my house 90% of the time.
So it's a pretty boring chick flick.

>>18537716
Huh, I will.
>>
>>18537693
Such a juvenile issue. Of course you're not a bad person. If you can't deal, you can't deal and it's ok to walk
>>
>>18537693
I wouldn't say you're a bad person, but I don't think that's the best way to handle the situation. It's obvious that any sort of relationship won't work out, so why bother starting something?
>>
he's hurt and mad and yet he's leaving.
separate now or later, I fail to see the difference.
do what feels best for you OP since this guy is a cowboy.
>>
>>18537742
We had 40 more days together. I wanted to enjoy myself and live this thing fully, without holding back.
I know we have no future, but still - I already am attached emotionally, it's way too late to "save my feelings". At least I wanted to have a nice memory to look back to.
>>
>>18537693

This sounds like some chick I know, I got into graduate program of this prestigious university with world renowned faculty and she gave me an ultimatum, we are longer friends though I still think about her when I'm horny
>>
>>18537771
Best you can do is tell him that.

If he doesn't accept it then it's on him. You can't just turn off your feelings like a switch so it's reasonable to not want to see him if he doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>18537741

This.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.