[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the odds of having a brain tumor at the age of 32? Symptoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Hirnmetastase_MRT-T1_KM.jpg (16KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Hirnmetastase_MRT-T1_KM.jpg
16KB, 300x325px
What are the odds of having a brain tumor at the age of 32? Symptoms are daily dizziness and balance problems, strange visual disturbances (eye doctor found nothing wrong), tingling in legs, numbness in my face, cognitive problems, muscle spasms.

Few times there have been a head ache or pressure in head but nothing serious. Symptoms for over a month.
>>
>>18537555
Dunno the odds. But even if its unlikely, you should still see a doctor.
>>
Low, but I hear there are some people who are quite good at figuring these things out, they're called medics.
>>
>>18537562
>Medics
>You have to be in the military to find out if you have a brain tumor.

I think doctors can figure it out, too.
>>
Just loaded up on health insurance last week. Scheduling an appointment tomorrow. Or should i just go straight to the er? Just trying to prepare myself mentally.
>>
Had similar symptoms for over a year. Got my brain all scanned up. Turns out it was migranes with aura. Heavy on the aura. Migranes don't have to be giant head pain. You could have silent ones like most of mine. Honestly make an appointment with your doc. Download the migraine buddy app and keep track of your symptoms and possible triggers. Best thing is an MRI to rule out anything serious like a tumor. It's very unlikely it's a tumor though.
>>
>>18537577
>Last week
You realize that insurance doesn't kick in for a month after you start paying, right? So, like, if you start paying at the first of July, it won't kick in until the first of August. If you start paying at the 15th, it won't kick in until September 1st.

Then, when you stop paying, you're covered for an additional month. If you aren't through an employer, there can also be wait times on certain things (like pregnancy).
>>
>>18537596
This is what i thought too be i got an email with my card (physical one coming in mail) and it had that days date as the effective date on it so i dunno. Seems too fast to be true but the email looks legit.
>>
>>18537607
I would call them up and see if they are withholding coverage for a time.
>>
Is there a chance it could be lyme disease? You should get some blood tests done just in case. Could be anything.
>>
>>18537614
I don't know much about Lyme disease. I know the strangest symptom I'm getting is the visual disturbances. Floaters, light sensitivity and serious after image.
>>
>>18537627
Chances are you are suffering from a disease or virus, I wouldn't wait for the symptoms to worsen. Like I said, try doing some blood tests, they might say something about your health.
>>
>>18537555
If femanon and are on hormonal birth control, get that checked out.

If male or female, get tested for MS.
>>
If John McCain, good riddance.
If not, get thee to a doctor.
>>
>>18537555
That shit knows no age friend. The longer you let it sit, the longer you depend on a secondary issue that will lead to incidental discovery. Or worse, you never discover it until it is too late and it's terminal.

Go get your head scanned, it'll be worth the peace of mind at the very least.
>>
Might not be cancer, could just be an aneurysm. No physical exertion until you get it checked out (MRI). You will need surgery probably the same day if that is what you have.

I'd rule out Lyme disease, since there is no fatigue.

Protip: This was an emergency the day you developed neurological symptoms. You should not wait for a month to see a doc.
>>
Got CT scan, nothing wrong. Doctor is worried about MS however due to my symptoms and I guess I'm at the age of onset. Going to follow-up with a neurologist.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.