[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't want to buy a cellphone, but I'm about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ketamine.jpg (60KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ketamine.jpg
60KB, 720x540px
I really don't want to buy a cellphone, but I'm about to live on my own for the first time, and it looks like I'll need one. What's the cheapest I can go for something that has everything I need while also not being a clunky piece of trash?
>>
>>18537311
What the fuck do you need in a phone?
>>
>>18537315
Mainly just calling and texting, along with access to some helpful apps (email, GPS, that sort of thing).
>>
>>18537311
It's the plan that gets you. If you use republic wireless, metro, or some virgin mobile plans you can get talk and text for 20-35 a month.
>>
File: casio ravine 2.jpg (329KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
casio ravine 2.jpg
329KB, 610x458px
>>18537311
Casio G'Zone Ravine 2. Like 25 bucks on ebay. It talks, it texts, it has Opera Mobile and 3G. Go to Page Plus Cellular's website, and pick a plan that works for you (I went $30/month for 1500 minutes, unlimited texting, and 1GB data)

If you don't want texting or data, and won't talk much over the course of a year, they also offer pay as you go plans. 80 bucks will last you 1 year, and give you 2000 minutes.
>>
>>18537311
If you're a bandwidth guy get prepaid unlimited. 4gb will last me 2 days tops usually. I pay 45$ a month unlimited lte on boost mobile (sprint)
>>
>>18537371
How in the fuck do you go through so much data? Do you not have wifi and just stream videos all the time?
>>
Wtf I pay 10€ for unlikited texting, unlimited calls, and 8gb, why the fuck your plans are so expensive
>>
>>18537422
More people, bigger network (gotta cover the entire US), fewer providers.

Back when Cricket was in its infancy, you got unlimited talk and text (phones still didn't really have data - black and white LCDs) for about 15 bucks per month, but you could only use it in the city that you were in. If you ventured outside of that city, the only service you would have is 911.

But when you have a land mass of close to 4 million square miles (almost 10 million square kilometers), and you are getting service through all of it, you gotta pay for the required infrastructure.
>>
>>18537381
When you actually do non-basic bitch things in the day, there's no free WiFi.
>>
>>18537311
If you can live without the internet, a super-basic Walmart special stupid-phone will do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.