[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >the woman of my dreams, the light of my life, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: wojak pepe sad jam.jpg (26KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
wojak pepe sad jam.jpg
26KB, 402x402px
>be me
>the woman of my dreams, the light of my life, is ready and I'm not exaggerating when I say she's willing to get with me and is practically setting up a landing strip to her vagina
>I'm getting over mad anxiety and depression due to 3rd world tier nutrition and isolating myself for 2 years
>she understands the dark place I'm coming from and mentioned the timeframe of three months until my spirits are back to as high as hers are
>Think she might've mentioned three months because that's how long it is until a trip I planned for us that she knows about
>I don't wanna wait but I'm physically drained and am literally malnutritioned to the point where I get cold way too quick and it brings out anxiety symptoms in me and emotionally I'm still getting used to actually being around people
>I'm fully aware she won't wait around forever, she wants me now, I've realized that as long as I am happy and confident she /will/ accept me for who I am
>I'm a stupid piece of shit and instead of talking about our childhoods in each others arms at hers I'm sat on my own billing zoots at 6.45am and I'm still scared I'll lose her in the time I get back to the world of the living fully
>I want to believe she will wait
>when she asked me to wait for her in a letter 3 years earlier I did, and she got better, but I got much worse and cut her off to protect her from it.
>I want to believe she will wait
>she makes it clear she needs me to be the master of my own happiness before she lets anything happen but she's game the second I do
Tell me she's the one, /adv/, I swear in the name of all that is good and pure I can't fuck this up, I know time is running out and I'm scared I'll slip low enough that I'll mis my last chance
>>
>>18537119
What's your question??
>>
>>18537119
you're right anon, time is short, but you have to do what you have to do.
it sounds like she's the one. I know you'll do the right thing in the right time, we all do for our loved ones, just never be complacent ever.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.