[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have tried to kill myself 13 times so far. No matter how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1497833493998.png (3MB, 1138x1975px) Image search: [Google]
1497833493998.png
3MB, 1138x1975px
I have tried to kill myself 13 times so far. No matter how much I study, prepare, ect, it always fail. Ropes break, I wake up after massive OD's that by all reason should have killed me dead, walk away from car crashes, I even tossed myself into the gulf of Mexico with bricks around my legs just to get pulled out by divers.

By now I should at least have brain damage to the point of being a vegetable and no longer able to care, but here I am. Aside from the voices that started after my last attempt, I'm still entirely functional.

Why am I not allowed to die? What the fuck is keeping me here? Nothing makes me happy or gives meaning. Drugs, money, pussy, education, hobbies, work, friends, family, church, you name it, nothing works for making this bearable.

I just want to fucking die. Why can't I make it happen? Why can't this end? Why do I keep waking up?

Doctors don't help. I've tried at least 50. The drugs they give make it worse. Make me a zombie. Turn life into a weird parody of itself that is somehow worse than the original (something I originally didn't think possible. ) . Therapists just babble useless platitudes that mean nothing and honestly I'm surprised they work for anyone.

What the fuck is keeping me here?
>>
possibly god, but really building is a fast and instant method.
try a building with a stupid amount of stories just to be safe. you can't fail.
>>
You haven't found your higher calling.
Give these affirmations a shot and see what happens: http://www.mediafire.com/file/686p3ey8rl47lxc/Up_From_Depression.zip
also , a longer mindfulness for depression course (audio) too: http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
if that doesn't work, then go and use your invulnerability for good or something or become a mercenary in Africa.
>>
Why are you so easily willing to give up on life but you're not willing to give up on killing yourself after so many repeated failures?
>>
>>18537127
yeah, and get your heart torn out by a Liberian warlord. pretty stupid way to go.
look op, cutting the shit we both know you're determined to die, but your luck keeps you from winning the dice rolls that are in your favor 99%.
Do the 100%, and it's gg, jump and do a flip mate
>>
>>18537135
dumber than all the other shit he's tried? come on, you have to give yourself a reason. may as well go out all guns blazing.
>>
For those wondering, I have also tried massive injections of Morphine, Helium, gunshot to the head ( which was the only time I was caught. Mother threw a coffee cup across the room and the bullet went through my cheek ), and self immolation ( Built a pyre, got on top, scarring across my back and legs is bad, but shock sent me into convulsions and I fell off the pyre, broke my leg, passed out, and woke up at hospital. )
>>
>>18537151
the fuck were you thinking trying to shoot yourself in front of your mother, you little bitch?
off to Africa with you, now!
>>
>>18537151
nigger you have a special power
become a superhero
>>
>>18537162
She was supposed to be at work. Didn't know she had called out. She walked in on me.
>>
>>18537168
>AN superhero
>>
>>18537183
I realized the maymay as I clicked post, killing myself now
>>
>>18537187

Good luck, apparently it's required.
>>
>>18537116
First of all, stop fucking lying. You didn't try that many times, you're just trying to get attention with this bullshit. Grow the fuck up or actually do it. You're a talker, but you're too much of a coward to actually do it. Stop being a fucking pussy and do it if it so ducking bad, i fucking despise people who want attention this badly.
>>
>>18537116

slit your throat, or shotgun to the face.

Or jump in Niagara Falls if you're near new york state and don't mind driving a bit.
>>
How fucking pathetic do you have to be to not be able to kill yourself?
>>
>>18537116
Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.
Dorothy Parker
>>
>>18537116
LOL git gud
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.