[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help. Ive been having constant suicidal thoughts. My only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Please help. Ive been having constant suicidal thoughts. My only friend hurt me really bad and I still can't get over what he did to me. Because of my depression and anxiety I can't work. I have no friends. I start my next semester in college soon and Im scared to run into him since we go to the same college.
>>
>>18536989
Suicide hotlines, free/cheap counseling and medication from local counselors/therapists/psychologists, talking to a priest (who should help and not push religion regardless of their church), or just spend the money on a doctor or psychologist if you can't find a charity or free one.

I've been in your position before. Shit, I'm in it right now. I just had to pay $90 to go to a clinic and up my Prozac because I kept wanting to die. It's possible, but it's hard. Try to find someone who can support you through it, irl or online. I could give you my skype or something if it helps to just vent.

Good luck and don't off yourself despite how nice it might sound.
>>
>>18536989
I love you anon.
>>
>>18537063
Thank you anon. I'm in love with this guy and he really fucked me up. He says he loves me too but I know its not enough that hed ever want to be with me. I really thought I might had a chance with him since were so close and since I gave him my body.
>>
>>18537100
I'm not much help on the dating front kinda thing but I will say that if a guy is saying he loves you, you've banged and such, and still nothing, he's probably just using you, sadly. It sucks a lot but in that case it's probably best to distance yourself from him. Easier said than done but even if you have to ghost him, it's better than making yourself suffer. If you pour yourself into a hobby (even if you're just like me and play video games 16 hours a day, it's still something), you'll be distracted enough that you won't have to worry about that stuff.

I'm shit at advice, but hit me up on skype elli__kay
>>
>>18536989
try these audio affirmations anon, they could very well help: http://www.mediafire.com/file/686p3ey8rl47lxc/Up_From_Depression.zip
good luck.
>>
>>18537112
He said he didn't use me. Multiple times. I still don't know what to believe from him. I try to distant myself but I get so much anxiety from not talking to anyone so I run to him.
>>
>>18537138
Being lonely is the worst goddamn thing when you're depressed, I understand that. But getting hurt by this guy, knowing that you kind of don't believe him and don't trust that he loves you/wants to be with you will just hurt you more. Be strong anon, I believe in you.
>>
>>18537138
this is some gay thing right?
>>
>>18537160
I'll try. I have to go see a therapist soon cause of all this. I was close to his family too. Right now he has to pretend he's not friends with me cause his gf doesn't like me. I thought I was nice to her but he wants to keep talking to me cause he says I'm the closest person he has.
>>
I'm female..
>>
>>18537186
If you can go to college, you can work a job, stop making excuses for yourself. Move the fuck on or just kill yourself already. Holy fuck I'm tired of people like you seeking attention like this. You don't matter, and never will, once you accept that you'll be a happier person. No one fucking cares about your fucking problems.
>>
>>18537215
Jesus sounds like you have problems too anon.
>>
>>18536989
>>18537186
I'm really sorry anon. This has been the story of my life for two years, except I'm only just now finally getting back into college. No matter what, please don't hurt yourself at all, even if it feels like you're going to be alone. Even if I don't know you very well, I know that you matter, and you going to college shows that you're trying where lots of people give up, so be proud of that if nothing else.

As for more personal advice, don't do what I did and out of desperation for social contact get into a bad group. People that only use you more won't solve anything. Defer to hotlines/counseling/help groups instead, because they'll actually care about you. Please.
>>
>>18537273
Thanks anon. I appreciate it
>>
Tough call. On the one hand, cutting all ties may make you feel more miserable and cold, but at least it provides a certain distance between you, giving you the space to heal. Downside = other mutual friends may also drift away.

Staying close to the chap as a friend may not be the best option given your feelings and his situation (new gf), you don't want that in your face as a reminder of what could have been...

The middle way would be to remain polite but a little distant without going full retard and blocking/ignoring/ghosting everything. That would be just too much I think. Be polite, be civil, but live your own life and things will get better.
>>
>>18537300
Thanks anon. You're right. I've gone too dramatic and made things worse. I'm going to do my best to be civil. Thank you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.