[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor has been throwing his trash onto my lawn for months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1500512013802.jpg (74KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
1500512013802.jpg
74KB, 660x350px
My neighbor has been throwing his trash onto my lawn for months now. I've seen him do it several times and he just doesn't care.

I've been collecting all the garbage he's thrown on my lawn in a giant bag. Would I be an asshole to dump this huge pile of trash onto his lawn?
>>
>>18536892
Probably not. Just record him in the act and call the cops or council and say you have proof. Better to do this the right way. If he persists then he will only have himself to blame for all the fines he'll receive.

Speaking from experience, I tried talking and even arguing with my knobhead of a neighbor about a similar issue, but all you get is aggression and retaliation. Just report his ass and show them the proof.
>>
>>18536892
beat the shit out of him.

Seriously, just fucking do it. What's he going to do? Call the cops? Just say you don't know what the fuck he's talking about.
>>
Fuck with him a little bit first to see how he reacts.
Just leave a single piece of that Garbage in his yard, maybe two the day after- if he moves it into your yard either time, start hiding more trash like Easter eggs.

Maybe it's not easy to see at first, or up in a tree- just make him have to run around collecting this shit.

You'll probs have to be up late/early to do it and be dedicated.
>>
>>18536909
This
>>
Don't dump it on his lawn. Wait for him to leave the house, break in using a bump key and dump it on his fucking bed.
>>
>>18537283
Oh, and re-lock the door on your way out just to fuck with him.
>>
>>18536909

Ignore everyone in this thread except this guy. If you dump the shit on his lawn then he might get you in trouble. Sounds fucked up huh but people will do that. When you retaliate they will call the police even though they did what you did to them.

Don't attack them because that's a battery charge on your criminal record.

Don't break into his house because that is break and enter.
>>
>>18536892
Show him the bag and tell him to cut out the school yard bull shit.
>>
>>18536892
Lol nah, I'd probably do it too, but you gotta keep in mind you'll likely be starting a war and you should question if a war is worth it with this dude.
If you haven't already, try verbally confronting him first. Just tell him flat out you've seen him do it, and you'd really appreciate it if he knocked it off.

Personally though if that didn't work I'd go this route first >>18536909
But the cops likely aren't going to give a shit over petty crimes like littering. But if you bug them enough they might come give him a warning, and if he keeps doing it and you keep bugging the cops eventually they might ticket him for it.

Thats what I had to do over a neighbor that was playing loud music at all hours of the night. First couple times I called the cops on them all the cops did was talk to them, say "hey keep it down at 2am on a tuesday night ok?" and then leave. They'd turn the music down for maybe an hour, then crank it right back up. After calling the cops about 10 times in a single week on them, cops finally issued a ticket and then they knocked it off for good. Cops were kinda annoyed by me, but I could finally sleep so who's the real winner?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.