[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I just had some shit happen and need that sweet sweet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1494999393038.jpg (261KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494999393038.jpg
261KB, 640x640px
Hey /adv/ I just had some shit happen and need that sweet sweet 3rd party to chime in. I was chilling at a buddies house and my mother texted me that I had spilled iced tea all over my table and computer. I know I'd left a small cup with a little tea in the bottom on my table but it was probably 6 inches from the edge. I know this because over the years i've conditioned myself to not set cups and things too close to the edge of my table specifically because my computer is on the floor next to it. She wouldnt tell me how the cup fell and kept angrily telling me it was my fault. Thing is I build my table by hand out of some pretty heavy wood and it would take a SUBSTANTIAL blow to shake it enough to knock over that cup. You also cant see my computer from my doorway youd need to actually be in the room. I'm thinking she was in my room for whatever reason and accidentally knocked it over. Anyway my graphics card got fried and possibly some other stuff. The graphics card alone is around $700. At the moment shes still very angry at me, even though i've done nothing. If she did do it how can I go about getting her to tell the truth and replace whats broken?
>>
>>18536817
Go break her shit, frame her for it, and insist she did it. Repeat until she snaps.
>>
>>18536817
present the statement that you've presented on this thread to her
>>
>>18536833
Thats the plan. But it will be at least another day before I can talk to her because I have to work. I see this as going one of two ways- she cools down from being angry and sees reason. Or it strengthens her resolve and refuses. My mother can sometimes be an unreasonable bitch about things.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.