[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. So, how do I make friends? I had to cut all of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/.

So, how do I make friends? I had to cut all of mine off because they were all huge druggies and I don't really want to live my life as a high functioning drug addict (the irony is that I can't seem to take alcohol off my list yet) I also don't want to have to attempt to have my gf's friends as my friends because she needs her space just like me. But now I don't have a space to go to.

Should I just use /soc/? How often does that work? I can't really make small talk very well. I'm into cartoons and psychological horrors. Oh, and Godzilla movies. I also have that typical outsider taste in music too. Pretty much a failed normie.

Tldr; How do I make friends?
>>
>>18536810
Go find where people who like things you like hang out, and hang out there. What do you do for fun?
>>
Above all, get some social media and treat it like a pet for a little while
Then, try to join a local gym, get a job (if you don't have one), or play online games and meet some people there.

One thing that made me get some friends online was through graphic design and a twitter. Made many good online buds I talk to almost daily with, either in group chats or one-on-one, while also making money at the same time through connections and being noticed. Some of them I found out lived in my area too.
Also, if you really are desperate and cannot make any new friends, try to stick to any of your "only weed" stoner friends if you have any. Weed is safe and is actually a funny social topic to talk about to people who have tried it.

gl
>>
>find group of people
>introduce yourself
>find somebody that shares interests
>act friendly
If person found doesn't reciprocate repeat steps 2-4.
If nobody found repeat steps 1-4.

Working out, having a good sense of humor and not being a total cunt will improve your chances. Good luck.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.