[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woke up to bed bugs and cockroaches in my home. I am extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Woke up to bed bugs and cockroaches in my home. I am extremely clean and I know i didn't cause them to come. I've been up for 3 days now, paranoid I'm losing my mind. I am about to just burn all my clothes. What the fuck do I do omg.
>>
Call the exterminators?
>>
>>18536760
I don't have enough money, I'm paranoid they're just going to make it worse.
>>
>>18536760
also call some for your neighbors too, which is most likely where they are coming from
>>
>>18536763
They're coming from my job. But they will not call an exterminator. I have proof.
>>
>>18536762
Unfortunately doing nothing won't help the situation either. Cockroaches, especially the small ones get into shit like your LCD display on your microwave, etc. BEtter throw money at it. Get some traps or those home fumigating things to see if more run out. Use that Raid stuff along every line and corner of the house so they walk over it and die.
>>
>>18536759
Bed bugs are like musquitos. They just want to suck your blood while you are sleeping so they dont care how clean or messy you are. They are a bitch and a half to get rid of also.
Check the lining of your bed and wash your sheets in hot water. Check the lining of your pillow and wash it and your pillow sheet in hot water. Make your room really cold and think about gas bombing it if the infestation is really bad.
Roaches will leave if you make it really cold in your house. Especially if you are clean and dont have food for them to eat.
>>
>>18536759
If you're afraid whether or not the cockroaches are real, then crush one into pieces (preferably outside) and see if it looks real.

Maybe you're too sleep deprived to tell if anything going on is real. Honestly, getting some sleep is more important than worrying about the bugs. Deal with this when you are well rested.

Hoarders sleep in cockroach houses for years and often have no adverse reaction, so one night is not going to kill you. Getting some sleep is vital for you right now. Trust me.

Don't talk to an exterminator, a neighbor, or anyone like that until you have gotten at least four hours of shut-eye.
>>
>>18536783
oh and if you touch the cockroach please wash your hands, because I've heard they have almost microscopic eggs
>>
>>18536797
I feel like I'm being crawled on by bugs, I keep shaking and I'm having trouble sleeping. Ive taken some sleeping pills. Getting tired, I'm afraid of falling asleep and waking up choking or something. I'll take everyone's advise, should I contact someone at my work or a health department?
>>
>>18536869
you can't take everyone's advice here at once. of course i recommend taking mine.

just go to sleep and then deal with things when you wake up. don't talk to anyone until you've slept.

the anxiety might feel like choking but it's not. you can breathe.

if you need to make another post when you wake up, then do that. right now I'm trying to keep it simple and just tell you to relax and get some sleep.

I could give you more advice, but just deal with all of this in the morning.
>>
>>18536869
wait so.. rewind. the bugs are still there? Visible to you? Or you only saw them when you woke up? If bugs are still there and real, please call exterminator fast. If you cannot find a single trace of any bug, go to sleep. If it happens again, seek some advice from the doctor.
>>
>>18536893
he's probably hallucinating and he needs to go to sleep. discussing options with someone who has been awake three days is pointless. he should seek help after he gets some sleep.
>>
>>18536898
>>18536893
>>18536882
OH! and if you can't go to sleep, go to a mental health screening center.

you probably should go anyway. staying awake for three days is not okay.
>>
>>18536898
I'm not hallucinating, they're crawling in the corner of my room. Just running around the corner of my bed too. I'm standing in the corner away from them.
>>
>>18536934
https://youtu.be/nNhDkKAvxFk?t=1m17s

bugs don't just generally act spooky. you're hallucinating. go see a psychiatrist and stop doing stimulants if you are.
>>
File: home hero banner products.png (240KB, 431x410px) Image search: [Google]
home hero banner products.png
240KB, 431x410px
>>18536759
SLAPS YO FACE!
Keep calm! Man up! Get out of the corner! Run to the store, and get pic related items!
>>
>>18536957
you guys think the bug king called for a random all-out assault on this guy rather than it's the fact he's been awake for three days
>>
OK I went to the store and got some powder and poured it everywhere in my house. Just waiting until I fall asleep.
>>
>>18536759
Bed bug traps
>soda bottle with top cut off and inverted to make a funnel
>filled with water, sugar, yeast, drop of dish soap

Double sided tape
>put around bed feet
>made into a 'frame' around the part of the bed that touches the wall if applicable
>made into a frame that surrounds the bed on the ceiling

Diatomaceous earth
>food grade 100% diatomaceous earth for health reasons
>sprinkled in the carpet around your bed, couch, anywhere you want bugs dead
>wont hurt anything except bugs (unless you breathe it in and have lung issues), bugs can never become immune to it unless they mutate into horrible monstrosities that will ravage a small village
>>
>>18536759
Call an exterminator. How has this not entered your mind?
>>
Dude I fucking hate roaches. Used to have them bad. Real bad.
Would come out into packs whenever cooking smelly food.

Moved a beer stained shirt after a party on the carpe, looked like the carpet wasn't moving.

Sister in law had ones lodged in her ear for 2 days.

I've woken up to several biting me. Found a nest under our mattress.

Those were bad times. Nothing like having one crawl on the fresh towel you're using after showering.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.