[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried that a girl I hooked up with is pregnant. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 150x142px
I'm worried that a girl I hooked up with is pregnant. She has an IUD and I know the effectiveness of it but still I am worried. She said she is not worried and it has over 99% effectiveness but I am still worried.

Any advice on how to deal with this in the future? I get pregnancy scares often I think mostly when I don't use condoms as the birth control.
>>
>>18536756
>Any advice on how to deal with this in the future?
Use condoms, you moron.
>>
>>18536771
IUD is actually more effective than condoms and birth control. I guess I get worried from ejaculating in them even though its still safe
>>
>>18536756
https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf

the rate of failure is 0.05% over the course of *a year*, not from a single ejaculation. the purpose of the device honestly is so that condoms are no longer necessary.

you can use a condom if you'd like, but cut this worrying shit out and stop making up fake statistics to scare yourself.
>>
>>18536792
She has the hormonal IUD so the failure rate is 0.2% but thanks for the chart. I need to stop worrying
>>
>>18536781
Use condoms AND other forms of birth control, you retard. The IUD may be more effective than other forms of birth control, but obviously using a condom is going to decrease the chances of pregnancy even more.
>>
>>18536806
0.2% for cumming once, or for cumming for a year or two? this is an important distinction people seem to forget.

if the chance is 1 in 500 that you'll impregnate her after busting in her for a year or two, then you're really just hurting yourself by worrying about it. you should be enjoying yourself. I am kind of tight and numb down there, so I can't even use condoms.
>>
>>18536816
0.2% for a year's use so the chance she's pregnant is even lower. I just over worry. She's not even slightly worried so I think I'm good
>>
>>18536822
Only diddled her once
>>
>>18536822
>>18536825
you should just doink her all the time until it starts flowing out of her eyes and her mouth.

life is like a big loading bar and when it gets to the end we're gonna die. it's like, maybe it's taking a long time to load but if you aren't cognizant of it then it'll be done any minute.

in other words yolo
>>
If you have a kid, please name it highlander, mcguyver or some shit like that, because a sperm and egg able to grow under this condition is bound to be awesome
>>
>>18536849
name him whatever you want but make his middle name champ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.