[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an "unlovable" set of qualities? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Is there an "unlovable" set of qualities?

I don't really have hope for the future because my comedic style, hobbies, and conservative political views (read: no, I don't bring them up all the time, in fact I typically go out of my way to not discuss them with a new person) seem like the trifecta of perpetual loneliness. Being overweight doesn't help but I'm fixing it for good come Fall.
>>
>>18536701
Also totally unrelated but what's a good way to improve posture?
>>
>>18536701
It's a question of what you bring to the table, and how desirable you can be, not just what you lack or think is "bad".

If all you had were bad qualities, you would be irredeemable. Shit outta luck, as they say. But fortunately for you, you have good qualities. Lucky you! So what is it you bring to the table, anon?
>>
>>18536732
I can make people laugh pretty easily and play Bob in Tekken

I have plenty of friends, nearly all male that share my interests and sense of humor though neither seem attractive to women buy and large
>>
>>18536720
Sleep on your back
Do push ups/chin ups
>>
>>18536701

>conservative

trump won, and even if he hadn't look at the actual popular vote and you'll see that this nation is pretty closely divided between left liberal and conservative. just date other conservatives

>hobbies

what hobbies are we talking here?

>comedic style

really? you think your comedic style is whats stopping you from dating? thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. and even if you're right, just fucking change it, geez its not part of some intrinsic sense of self.
>>
>>18536809
>look at the actual popular vote and you'll see that this nation is pretty closely divided between left liberal and conservative
Except that divide is also between religion, gender, age, education, and where you live. It's not just flip a coin and the next person you meet is a conservative.

>you think your comedic style is whats stopping you from dating?
He probably has a very self-deprecating sense of humor.
>>
>>18536809
Vidya, anime/cartoons, men's fashion

>>18536850
And some of it is self depricating, most abstract. I tell jokes more to entertain myself than others.
>>
>>18536850

okay, so stay single where you live (if this is really the issue) or just move to somewhere a little more conservative. but honestly even in democract majority states its just becasue of the cities. and even within those cities theres tons and tons of conservatives (source: i live in los angeles).

>>18536866

>vidya, anime/cartoons. men's fashion

yeah most men play video games. anime and cartoons is off color but there are plenty of women into it, and even more women who don't care unless you weeb out over it, in which case you circle back to equally weeb girls.

again, your issues are not these. it sounds to me like you use them to excuse bigger personal flaws.

there are millions of conservative weebs with 'off' humor and they all date. even a lot of the fat ones do. they are not unlovable qualities.

you're just opretending they are to protect your ego.
>>
>>18536866
>I tell jokes more to entertain myself than others.
You're probably going to want to ditch that habit, at least by only saying it in your head or something. If it's not really funny to other people, they're going to get annoyed by hearing it. Keep it around to make yourself smile, but constantly telling a joke no one else understands is going to inherently make you come off as an outcast.

>>18536877
>there are millions of conservative weebs with 'off' humor and they all date
All of them? Wow!
>>
>>18536884

>all of them.

no, not all of them. because some of them aren't just fat unfunny conservative weebs. some of them are you, and that is unloveable.
>>
>>18536888
Who am I again?
>>
>>18536877
I can't think of many personal flaws other than being overweight and depressed, both of which I'm working on with the latter being directly related to my loneliness

Also wtf are you talking about, conservative women at my age (college) is like a white whale, let alone one that would tolerate anime
>>
>>18536906

>what are you talking about
>AT MY COLLEGE

i didnt say anything about your college.

>i cant think of many personal flaws

neither can an eight year old, but one day you both will grow up and realize why you aren't universally praised.
>>
>>18536906
Your college doesn't have any campus religious groups or a campus conservative group? You could probably start one, but watch out for the backlash.

>>18536911
You don't seem very interested in helping OP.
>>
>>18536918

I absolutely am. But you can't help someone with a problem until they acknoledge it. I've laid it out for OP. his qualities that he lists are not 'unlovable'.

if he struggles to date, those three things aren ot the problem.
>>
>>18536918
>religious groups
I *have* considered going to a free market advocates group that seems pretty fly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.