[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me around 1-2 years ago >really into Instagram memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Pppers.jpg (81KB, 683x657px) Image search: [Google]
Pppers.jpg
81KB, 683x657px
>be me around 1-2 years ago
>really into Instagram memes
>popular page makes a group
>great opportunity to make friends cause I have non
>they mention Smash 4
>start talking about smash and our mains n shit
>girl by the name Annabel in chat tells me about her main
>"I main villager"
>I also main villager, we play smash and hit it off since we both also like AC
>we start talking daily, playing AC:NL and smash
>she asks me to Skype her friends and join their group
>fast forward a month or so, I get Interested in Annabel, she likes most the things I like, shes cute and great personality
>we stay up late in a call watching Chowder, and we realized we both liked each other and go out
>FuckYes.jpg
>Fast forward around a few months, group wars have gone down, with people arguing left and right
>most of it is because I accidentally brought a lot of discourse into the group
>Annabel's best friend starts to flirt with me, and after around 2-3 months of flirting I regrettably break it off with Annabel for the other girl
>turns out girl only wanted me for sexual advances, so I break it off, and since no one in the group really likes me im exiled, along with a few others
>feels pretty fucking bad man, and I still had feelings for Annabel
>2-3 months go by and I get a text from her saying she misses me, so we talk on skype
>she wants me to whip my dick out
>skeptical af but I do it
>her and this other guy on a call with her on her phone laugh at me while he says "How does it feel that im dicking down your girl?" and ends the call
>im distraught
>2 months later she comes back and apologizes (this time for real)
>figure out she still loves me, but im stuck in this fucking purgatory of being the guy she likes but wont go out with because of our past
>Mfw ive made the worst choices in the past 1-2 years than I have ever in my entire life, and as punishment im stuck in this purgatory

Tell me how much of a moron I am
>>
>>18536595
>Being actually cucked
Move on dipshit
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.