[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to make a decision and need some input. >Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2547.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2547.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
I'm trying to make a decision and need some input.

>Be friends with a girl
>Her boyfriend is obviously jealous at times when we hang out
>They're going to the mountains for the weekend
>He's going to climb, she wants to just hike/camp/nature watch
>She invited me and several of our other friends, but I'm the only one able to go

She's cute and I like her, but I don't go after women in relationships. Regardless, I want to go but am concerned that there might be some pretty big sparks flying if it's just she and I hanging for 3 full days while he's climbing.

Any thoughts?
>>
I'm the same way and recommend not doing anything more than being flirty with her. However, if you do end up doing something more intimate, be ready to fight her bf.
>>
>>18536856
this is shit advice. if you ultimately have decided not to be a degenerate, then don't flirt with her or go with her on vacation. don't fight anyone, because they might take you to court.
>>
Don't go. It's not fair on her for you to cause tension in her relationship, and I know you're going to spend the whole time trying to make something happen between the two of you. If you were really sincere about not wanting to interfere with her relationship, you'd back off.
>>
if you go you're sending her signals that you apparently dont want to because you say you dont go after girls with relationships, which is100% bullshit.

if youre interested in her tell her, dont hide and say you don't want to. fuck this other dude.
>>
Don't go.

When they come back tell her how you feel.

She's the one who has to take a decision. Not you, don't burdern yourself, just tell her how you fell.

If you go things are going to get back since her boyfriend it's not stupid.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.